Becareful what you wish for....

I couldn't sleep still having the image of him inside my head. I didn't meet the consul but there where already here waiting for me in the store.
Giving me there rules...witch rules...vampire rules....the corner rules ...the banned ones and on and on actually bother me and remind them than I'm more older than anyone here not more than a original but I was born raise dead and reborn here...
I'm respect there rules but that doesn't mean I'm going to following there rules.....at all...
Nana was sleeping ....quietly...upstairs....I'm just going downstairs to the store area without not sleeping at all and look around check everything the herbs...the crystals....candles...everything fill but to quiet..
Taking a chair sitting and look outside morning already over us Marcel people walk around looking for feed...using the tourists....lovers....
Unconsciously touching my lips.
My whole body shimmering remember one thing .....a thing I thought forget but I didn't biting my lips...make me regret or not.
I should never make that wish......

After Elijah give me his wonderful marvelous speech about this miracle child. A child who can unified our family making us more powerful in the eyes of our enemies ....
Making me take a position against my will.....but
Also making us fear protecting this child...
I didn't have or guest used to with the idea making me smile with irony
One night little wolf is all that takes....I said very frustrating leaving the balcony walk inside to my painting room and look around thinking...
How I get back my home my place from Marcel taking back what is for right mine ...
Second.....my child.....irony. I thought someone special like me can't have .....kids
Moving the portraits one by one founding one in particular hidden in the back taking it to the light and see those eyes again leaving the portrait in the stand and look at it ......carefully

She didn't change

She didn't change.....she didn't change at all except one thing ...
Her eyes....I said touching the drawing lost exhaling thinking
I look for you until the exhaustion the fire consumed everything the whole city. Elijah was the one who take me out knowing that I will never see those eyes again....until now...
Remind me ....how stupid I was not looking hard for her? My heart was right she was alive...I could feel it but Michael make things impossible for me to look back....for her so we flee leaving a part of me behind.
Her wish was my undoing she was right....I did abandoned her....

Every story have a beginning like any cursed. I thought I was happy. I thought I have a life but how faster everything change in just one single moment...
My father was the Governor of Luisiana here in New Orleans at that moment. Im still remember like now but I remember perfectly one moment in my life very particular very personal very important for me the year 1810 the year Marcel was born from one of dad slave...
Behind mom and very common at that time. I have only eight years when I found out escaped from my own room away from the house and finally meet him. I didn't care about his color at that moment. I only see him like my brother and I did what any sister should do....protecting him...
But I know. I was failing to him when dad send me away but between that there was another moment special in my live ...I meet him...
At my 18 birthday dad invited every aristocratic person around Louisiana any wealth rich person and his plan was very simple ...he was looking for a husband ...for me...
Im still remember the year was 1820 dad plantation the house full of people celebrating smiling joking whispering enjoying my birthday but I wasn't either inside. I was with my brother checking telling him stories like every night behind dad knowing making sure he sleeps leave his side and walk back home when I step literally in his arms....