The Sacrifice....Papa Tunde.

Our return was not exactly peaceful. Elizabeth been avoiding my proximity at any cost. I'm absolutely cautious because if I breath hard next to her, she can transform my own breathing into fire and choke myself with smoke or used ice her choice depend on her humor right now a killer one. Nothing justifies what I did but I can't let her walk away when I finally been me with her. The funny thing is obviously she's anger I don't need to scent that but doing everything so peacefully calm is very really scary especially with the power she possessed.
Vous êtes un morceau de merde qui devrait être parti et mort pourri avec votre propre .....Elizabeth said walking inside our home and go straightened to the stairs to our room.
I guess, I deserved it and you have the right to said anything for what I did .....I said in admission watching was she's doing and keep myself downstairs.
Devrait être en enfer brûlant.....Elizabeth said inside the room. I'm just listening her step.
I'm already in hell love......I said shrinking my shoulders
You should be dead......Elizabeth said going outside look straight at me and see her eyes golden but she was in control on her wolf. Dead calm.
I can't love. You know, I'm already dead and still waiting for you to at least listening.....I said amused in some masoquist way but I'm doing it gladly just for have her back or at least in the same roof with me.
Allen vous faire foutre......Elizabeth said taking her things to the other room far from me. I didn't like it but at least she's staying here.
I'm already did, dont you see it......I said already tensed. At this time for I can see no one is here so in part I was relieved they don't listening this .......disagreement. But my patience is very little. I'm simple moving faster grabbed Elizabeth and take her inside our room and have her let just said trap my favorite game but she's not easy either.
What are you doing? Let me go.....Elizabeth said now anger trying to free herself and her power surrounding us. I could feel it and I'm already taste it and I don't have any intention to face her lovely side again.
I'm trying desperately to explained myself and I deserve at least for you to listening......I said anger but very cautious
There nothing to said. I already know for a long time you have a crush with her. You think I'm stupid?....Elizabeth said anger looking at me with those absolutely lovely golden eyes.
A crush! That how you see it!.....I said to her strange
Well beside, I'm just witness you having sex with her. How you should I call it, one night stand?.....forgive me I'm not to modern to understand it.....Elizabeth said trying to free herself.
I know, I'm wrong but that relationship is over......I said tensed when I feel her power running through my arms.
Over my ass.......Elizabeth said between her teeth making a movement that I'm just feel it against my chest, very painful actually.
I'm going there looking for you. You always running away from me each time we are together. I'm tired of breaking my mind what I always does to make you feel displeased with me.....I said tensed feeling a kind of voltage through my veins. She didn't answer back looking away.
No, look at me......I said demanding and already growling holding the pain on my body but she did look back.
I love her once, long time ago. She was the reason that I can't give myself completely to you. We cross each other, we said what we need to said and......I started to said observing the gesture on her face for each word I'm saying.....hurt....she's hurt.
You are so clueless. You always making me break my mind. Your thoughts always unreachable from mine. I don't know was in your heart only the few time we share our bed but for I can see right now, your hurt.......I said moving my hand slowly touching her face but she was still fried me inside.
Im just want for once to hear you said what you feel. I like to know what you fear. I want to really know what keep silently from me........I said observing her eyes getting wet and close it.
I'm not my brother, the master of forgiveness. He forgives every indiscretion of mine but this time is not my brother...is you, and that's make me react unsecured because I don't know exactly what should I do or what you thinking, right now I don't deserve it but I want you to know, it won't happen again because is over. I'm doing for me, for you.....I said taking her hand against my chest resting my forehead with hers. She was shaking, trembling even her skin was cold. Her eyes was close avoiding looking at me. What I just did really harm her. She deserves better than this.
Right now, I don't deserve nothing from you and I'm willing to accept it. I'm just requested one thing love.....I said observing her. Her eyes opening slowly looking up and meeting mine. I never seen eyes more beautiful than hers.
Been patient with me. I'm really a bastard and my whole life is been damage my enemies. But you are not one of them. Let me show it to you not with words. I'm know, I'm losing a lot here right now at this moment but believe me love I won't stop fighting until I have you back because you mean everything to me.....everything. All the situation we live together and the ones on the future. I swear with my most solemn promise ..........I said tight her hand against my chest
This heart always belongs to you and always will, just please reconsidered my words, give me the opportunity to repair the damage I'm just done. Let me show it to you. And my heart is your to do at your please. I'm just want a chance and your forgiveness so I can finally have a live with you and feel free.......