Reign of Hell

He just take her away from me....Just like that...I can't bond with her or scent her in any way....he must use a witch to hide her from me. How he could do that to me? But I can't touch him. He take the coin. He pledge alliance with me.
She's my wife.....She's mine.....she's all that I can think about. I made all this to finally at least have a little happiness. Is that to much to ask? and all the fault is on these two....
I'm just standing against the window holding the dagger and leave my mind away. Actually thinking about her. Until my sister step walking behind me.
Elijah is home. There's only one dagger. Which one of us will you be punishing today?....Rebekah ask me. All I can scent is her fear.
I contemplated a game of eve meany mini moe.....I said slowly but moving faster grabbing Rebekah from her back

 I was anger but also in pain not only for they betrayed because I'm lost more than I can win

. I was anger but also in pain not only for they betrayed because I'm lost more than I can win.
You betrayed me, my own sister......I started to said against her ear ready to dagger her.
Niklaus, don't you dare......Elijah said behind me turning still having my sister in my arms.
Well, perhaps it should be you brother, stealing my child away with every fawning moment of tenderness you show to Hayley......I said already tensed
This has nothing to do with Hayley......Elijah said calm but I can't. I'm simple was blind.
It has everything to do with her! She's adore you since she arrived. And now my child, my blood, will grow up to call you father......I said actually holding my tears.

Is that what this is? You are once again worried that you will be left behind? Has history taught you nothing? We don't abandon you, Nik

Is that what this is? You are once again worried that you will be left behind? Has history taught you nothing? We don't abandon you, Nik. You drive us away.....Rebekah said bringing me back to I feel is starting in zero.
Is that so!.......I said lowing the dagger and look at both
What I have done lately other than cooperate?......I said pointed with the dagger to them
I bowed down to you brother...to make up for daggering you, for the greater good of our plan to reclaim our home........I said feeling broken pointed to my sister.
Look the other way, sister. While you repeat the same circle with Marcel, falling again for a man you shouldn't be with, while he controls the empire that we built, that he took!. He took everything from me, everything including Elizabeth. I got our home back but he took her again away from me. Now, I make no excuses for past sins, but in the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me. To believe in me....and believe my intentions for my own child were pure. You chose to stand against me...to side with my enemies......I said walking slowly to my brother.
I wanted our home back. Now I have it. I want a little bit of happiness. But at what price. I'm just lose her again. So, I'm going to live there and try to bring her back. And the two of you.....I started to said not only feeling anger a kind of pain I though I would never feel again. Giving the dagger back to Elijah.
You can stay here together and rot...