Where's the Loyalty..

The sound of birds in the distance make me opening my eyes feeling actually strangely happy. Stretching my body feeling delightful actually sore and notice is already......morning.
My eyes goes to the clock against the nightstand and see is already 6 am. At this moment I didn't even notice where I'm but a pair of hands moving around my waist and the touch of lips against my shoulder bringing me back to reality.....Oh Crap....
You should be resting little witch.........
My hands goes on the sheets and moving against my chest turning slowly and facing those devilish eyes absolutely amused actually admiring me. My cheeks already feeling warm and without words remember what we just do actually a couple of minutes ago.....meaning the whole night....
Klaus!........I barely said feeling very shy
Hello love......Klaus said smiling looking at me. And I can't speak....great.
I'm sorry love.....Klaus said concern bringing me closer to him.
Why?.....I ask strange at his words against his chest.
For been a little rough and out of line. You still don't get used to this and I can't holding myself. You must feeling exhausted......Klaus said resting his head against mine. Right now I don't know what to said. I'm just only listening his heart beating faster and actually feeling sleepy. Yeah, I was extremely tired. This is an atmosphere that once I was dream on....once, before all this to happen and now. I don't know exactly what I feel.
I will married you again and again each decade each century just for having you like this. Where really belong....with me....
The sound of his voice whispering his words bringing me back for my almost dream opening my eyes and look for his face founding him staring at me. I didn't said nothing just staring each other. A kind of silence I never felt before.......it can be peace or is it love...nah...impossible.
What running inside your mind and keep you away from me? ....Klaus said first curiously. I didn't answer back.
You been thinking to much little witch when you should be enjoy....this......Klaus said smiling in a sexy way.....oh God.
When he lowing his head for my lips. I move back a little and see how his expression automatic changed bringing back the not emotional Klaus .
But you still don't want.......Klaus said sitting ready to leave the bed. What I'm just did? My hands move on his arm stopping him.
I'm sorry........I said sitting slowly resting my head on his back. Listening his shaking tensed breath. He absolutely believe that I'm rejecting him.
I don't know how to react.....Nik but I know right now. I want you to stay with me......I said very low but I know he heard me when he exhaling out in relief notice he already turned and having me back in his arms.
Then let us enjoy this moment....together...love.

Rebekah....
I'm making my way back to the house thinking...I should never have come back here. This is the town where I fell in love and when love failed us. I am  a liar, a betrayer and I'm just conspired against my own blood......Niklaus.
And for worst I finally see who he really love and how she change his world little by little make me realize we are not so different at all.
I see you two getting alone pretty good.....I said sitting serving a cup of coffee drinking observing Klaus and Elizabeth together.

I said sitting serving a cup of coffee drinking observing Klaus and Elizabeth together

Ignore my sister.....Klaus said taking Elizabeth hand to his lips all smiling. My brother is glowing....is that even possible.
Hi......Elizabeth said to me all shy next to my brother. I'm just smile back to her but observing how he talk to her, how he trying to keep her closer like his whole existence depending on her.
You should eat love......Klaus said concern to Elizabeth pointed at the table.
I have to go back and check the store....Elizabeth said very nervous especially the way my brother look at her.
The old rag can handle the store and I want you to stay....Klaus said acting like a child when his favorite toy was taking away but surprised me with his words. Elizabeth look at him trying not to laugh her hand touch my brother face and see that glow again.....ill be damn.
You can meet me there. Beside I have to come back because if I won't you will come after me....Elizabeth said amused. My brother exhaling not exactly agree. He was going to kiss her but he just stop look at her and brush his lips on her forehead so solemnly. He step back very difficult observing Elizabeth leave his side walk at the door opening stopped and look back to him. I did the same observing him drinking but focus on her but the words he said to her like a promised.
I will always going to find you....little witch....