Broken to be mend

How short is happiness?
Like a breath filling your lungs, a instant, a moment...
She simple left without look back without my brother scared of her own brother change his mind.
She simple left, He simple change and doesn't care about anything or anyone anymore not his city or even me.
Marcellus is been exiled by the lovely killer instinct, Elijah. I'll been locked up in my room and I can walk out only here to the store and back into my new prison. Ahhh been pick by one of many vampire clowns or Elijah. For security purposes only, Nik words. Yeah right!.When all this gonna end?
Did you said something dear?......nana said looking strange at me
No, just talking to myself.....I'm simple said
I thought you was talking with the ancestors?... Nana said standing next to me. Her words make me laugh.
Trust me, there deaf right now.....I said taking my cup drinking and keep telling you the resume of this marvelous few weeks...
And for my blessing ....
She's not only showing his sister betrayed, She the new leader and now ......his lover.....his new distraction against his frustration... Genevieve.

The one and only I have to dealing and transformed in my totally curse

The problem with the witches in this city is they lack direction. Fortunately, our coven has found a new leader. Me......Genevieve said walking around my store.
Damn our souls....Nana said serving the tea.
And, what that supposed to meaning?....I'm simple ask pointed a chair in front of me.
You don't control the witches anymore.... Genevieve said drinking. I'm just laugh.
Excuse me! Are you forgot? She's one of the last elders. You have to show her respect....Nana started to said anger. I'm simple move my hand over nana.
She's knows. Let her talk. This is gonna be interesting. You have my full attention, please speak....I said now looking at her with my eyes changing a little making her gasping.
The one who never help us or do what the ancestors command..... Genevieve said holding thighs her cup. I'm simple laughing. She get pale.
The last time I'll deal with a "leader" she didn't followed their command and don't even end it good. Even I'm showing her future or it was ...Oh yes, Elijah rip her heart out..I'll still remember..too bloody....I said calm drinking.
She's not me. I know exactly how to deal with you.... Genevieve said now focus on me. Taking this version of me very similar to Nik.
Of course darling. You are not, you simple disgrace our race more. You are in need. You think you can control him. You think superior. What can I said love? You feel in heaven because you are under Niklaus sheets. Wow, I'm so proud of you right now. Your pass through his life is gonna be so short meaningless, temporary....I started to said leaving my cup and look straight at her.
You don't know my future. I'm one of the Harvest.... Genevieve said so proud.
Really!.....I forgot you are a walking corpse ready to go back to the dirt......I said actually enjoying this. She get so piss off with me moving her hand trying to use magic. I'm simple grab hers.
I could show you right now how you gonna end....I said smiling making her straight up looking at me scared but without let go her hand. Suddenly I release moving faster and appear behind very closer to her ear.
But you know what? I'm gonna make you waited. You gonna begging, you gonna ask for help. You gonna cry tears of blood. The ancestors won't listening to you at all and the best part.....I said turning her with my eyes fully change.
I'm gonna enjoying......I said so calm and firm.
Ladies......Elijah said walking inside. She use that moment to pass my side quickly to the door. I'm simple turning using my power and stop her, well freeze her.
I'll ready to go just give me a minute....I said smiling to Elijah and look back at her.
Another thing.....I said walking very calm standing at her side opening the door.
You! Can't forbidden me to see Davina or any witch who need help. When or how I used my powers. You can't that's the most beautiful thing been me. You tried?....I didn't finished unfreezing her and see her literally run from me. I'm just smile closing the door and look back the clueless face of Elijah.
Enjoy what is mine until the end.....