The Reaping

Earth to connect us to our ancestors...
Water to heal the community....
Wind to carry us to our ancestors
Fire to purify..... And to be born, you must sacrifice......

Where I'm?......
You have one simple mission....
How Can I come back to finishing?
Sacrifice....
What more do you want from me? When I give you everything....
Not you, him........
I can hear there voices. I can feel there pain. The debate. There force through me. There power. Suffocate the air around me.
I'll being your eyes and ears all this time. You made me a judge, a punisher and even goes against what I believe? Is that not enough?......I said looking around and see all gray, you can see silhouette of the great place was before. The wind full of ashes. There presence, there power, the loneliness.
Your mission is not over.....one voice said
I know. Then send me back......I simple said and see
He have to suffer. He have to learn. He have to earn. He have to respect. ....the voice said behind me
You know all that make him more stronger and goes against anyone.....I said feeling this voice more closer.
He got fear.....the voice said on my ear.
He only fears, Michael or losing his child.....I said strangely hearing Hayley voice.
Don't touch my baby.....
Push.......
Feeling myself being lightly strangled making me kneeling. The need desperately to push lying myself back. The sensation of something being taking out of me...
Please, don't.....I said trying to move but I can't use my power here and I feel a couple of hand keeping me down.
A life for a life. You knew the deal. A sacrifice must be made......the voice said in front of me.
The child is innocent.....I said watching and see the baby head be holding for a pair of hand but I can't see their face or my baby's body. I can't do nothing only watch.

And carry his blood

And carry his blood.......it said when I see my baby vanished slowly in her hands. How cruel is that?. I'm simple look at her changing my eyes anger. His or her face was covered but was looking at me. His hand goes to my chest. Feeling myself pull back. His voice.
He also fear losing you...

Marcel.....
I'm running inside Klaus home looking for my people after face Nik but all I find was......death. Everyone has a werewolf bite. There dying and agonizing.
No......I said running and looking around
No..no...no....i said kneeling checking one agonizing in my arms.
No...no....please.....I said literally breaking looking around.
Marcel!......said one of my trusted one walking slowly at me.
Marcel, I'm sorry.....said very weak. I'm just move faster holding him. Listening him groaning in pain. I'm just low myself keep holding. I leave his side thinking horrified.
My sister......I said running upstairs literally break her room door and found the room empty. I keep looking even her scent nothing. Kneeling myself almost crying.
Eli....please God don't .

Hayley....
They dragging me inside the church following by the hardvest witches. They want my baby.
No......I said been dragged
Get her down on the floor.....Genevieve said walking behind me.
We should take her to the City of the dead.....Monique said tensed
We won't make it. The baby is coming now......Genevieve said concern. I was already down on the floor with pain.
No. It's too soon....i said until I feel the contraction making me scream
Apparently not.....Genevieve said walk at me but stopped by Monique.
The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready.....Monique said pulling me back in reclaim. I low a little facing her.
I had to subdue her, and the trauma caused a placental abruption. So the baby is coming and we'll just have to adapt...Genevieve said walking at me.
Let me go!....i said screaming tryin* to free myself
You need to be calm, Hayley....Genevieve said in front of me. I was scared not for me....my baby.
Why are you doing this to me?.....i ask the three look at me in silence until..
To be reborn, we must sacrifice.
What the hell does that mean, you psychotic little bitch?....i said now anger trying to release myself.
The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power.....Genevieve said holding my hand.
And your child will be a fine offering.....the other one behind Genevieve said. I look at the three.
No.No!......you will not take my baby. I will kill all of you....I said very anger
No, you won't. And neither will Klaus or Elijah.......Monique holding my other hand.
Elizabeth!......I said the witches getting silence and look at each other.
I hope Klaus gives her a pleasant sleep....Genevieve said with no convincing face but there was fear in their eyes.
When your baby is born we will offer it up to those who came before us.....Monique said with the same look
I'm sorry, Hayley. But this is the way it had to be.......Genevieve said sorry. I'm just scream.
No.no.noooooo..