Mystic in the Falls

Is been a long week after Davina's dead. Is been long watching closer Marcel in his own depression and do not know what else I can do but also is been so long keep myself away from her. She simple back without saying any reason why making me feel strangely hope. Right now she's lying sleeping peaceful on our bed. I'm simple enjoying the view.

Lost myself in every single curve of her body my fingers already tingling anxiously to touch

Lost myself in every single curve of her body my fingers already tingling anxiously to touch. A soft breath escape from her lips watching her turning slowly and grab the pillow in a way she feel save and away. Every single movement from her is ........."torturé" I make many indiscretions in my whole life for a simple sport of fun or the heat of the moment. I can't have neither both with her. Because I got her scent attached to my skin my will is not mine when she's closer, my heart beating faster for just hearing her voice. I'm a puppet in her lovely hands. But still I can't said those words to her.
Nick.....Hi.......
Specially when I'm lost on my own thoughts and forget how easy I'm weak for just the single sound of her voice.
Hi.....I simple said looking down and see her standing in front of me with a lovely messy hair and those eyes glowing with curiously
Can't sleep?.....Elizabeth simple ask fixing her hair and my whole body is shimmering
What kind of spell you put on me?......I said unconscious moving my hand and my fingers touching her face. I'm simple dreaming.
None.....and I'm here your not dreaming......Elizabeth said a little bit amused. She caught me unguarded again.
Already inside my head little witch......I said smiling but also enjoy the moment moving myself and see with joy her reaction and stepped back for each step I make myself to be closer to her.
No need, your thoughts are so loud.....Elizabeth said already blushing stepping back slowly until the wall was the only thing stopped her knowing she won't escape from me.
Really!......ummm......there other ways to make things more loud.......I said actually very seductive very unbelievable from myself. Lying my body a little down and my hands at her side more that itching to at least touch her skin and feel her trembling in my arms.
Her face, how I cannot love her for the way she look at me so....."sans espoir" ....making the situation more desirable. Everything have a limit like my patience. My hands goes on her hair and free then for there own prison and see them falling making more interesting this life portrait. Lying myself more closer against her ear, her heartbeat already faster, music to my ears.
Still mad at me.....I'm simple ask enjoying her scent
You bet......Elizabeth said with shaking voice
You gonna resist my will?......I'm simple ask already smiling knowing her answer
Always.....Elizabeth said very low like a whisper but firm. Our eyes meet for a moment. My hand instinctively goes under her knee lifting her so easy. Her shaking hands goes around my neck. We are now face to face, resting my forehead with hers. Everything stop the problems staying outside that door, nothing can't harm me except.......her. I'm simple walk with her in my arms straight to our bed and lying her gentle. I don't want to miss anything. All my demons waiting and hoping to be punished by her. By that simple though, I'm simple smile and the look on her face knowing what I'm thinking waiting. I'm already doom. Lowing my head almost touching her lips.
Them, let's not making my queen waiting any longer.