Expansion

All three of us arrive at our destination, a street corner known for finding the touch of another for the right price. Marv had decided that we should sell our products to the girls, who's name we now know is Cat, and her friend's johns. Cat said she'd agree if her pimp did. She was scared and would have said yes to anything.

"I don't think your pimp will say no to me," Marv tells her curtly. She sits straight in her seat and stares at the rearview mirror. "I want you to take me and my pet to go see this pimp of yours, Cat. She'll make sure he sells what i'm offering." She gives me a look then shoos Cat and I out of the car.

I start to move, but Marv calls me back. "Pet," she says to me when I lean down to peer into her window. "Kill him," she whispers, so that Cat won't hear. "I have big plans and I need girls." She says this mysteriously, then steps out of the car herself.

"Any particular way you'd like him to die?" I ask quietly. I take a step back as she walks towards where Cat is standing.

"Punch a hole through his chest for all I care," she grumbles. "I just want him gone, OK?"

I bow my head and follow her. "Yes, Mistress."

Now that we're with her, Cat walks us down the street to a grubby bar. Its front looks less than respectable and a weakly flashing neon sign is more scary than anything else. I open the door so Marv and Cat can go in.

"It's super early in the day but he's usually hanging around here in one the back rooms," Cat tells us as we walk through the front door. The place reeks of smoke, alcohol, and sweat. My nostrils burn with it all.

As we approach the back rooms, the smell of arousal hits me hard. This must be where girls take their johns and earn their money. Cat peeks into a few rooms, then slinks back out with a weak smile, not yet finding her pimp. A few 'sorry's pass her lips when she interrupts multiple people in the middle of a romp. Cat peeks into a room on the far end of the hall and, smiling, motions us over.

"He's in here," she tells us. "He's just finished with Cherry, so he'll be in a good mood." Just as she says this, a disheveled redhead walks out of the room. She smiles at Cat, running a hand through her tangles.

"Hey, Cat," she says, "Daddy's looking for you. He wanted to know if it went well with Devon."

Cat shrugs. "Oh it went, alright."

"Well, go see him."

The redhead, Cherry, walks off with a wave. Cat steps inside the room Cherry came out of and moves to the side to let us through. She closes the door behind us and clears her throat. A fairly good looking guy is sitting on the edge of a bed in the middle of the room, relaxed. Th corner of a blanket is covering his crotch, but nothing else.

"Hey, Cat, baby," he says. "Who have you brought me here?" He licks his lips as he looks at Marv. Marv scoffs at his obvious lust for her, then flicks her hand out, indicating me to do my job. I grin wickedly, taking on Marv's emotions, and run at 'Daddy', as Cherry called him. He doesn't even get the chance to react before my arm is pushed through his chest, where his heart is.

His mouth drops open and his eyes gloss over. A soft exhalation leaves him as I pull my arm out of his chest, and he falls back onto the bed. Blood covers my forearm and his heart is in my fist. Cocking my head, I harden my grip on the organ and it pops. I release whats left of his heart onto the floor and look back to Marv, hoping she approves. She looks absolutely disgusted with what I've done.

"Mistress?" I walk to her slowly. "Did I not please you, Mistress?" My voice is terrified and tears sting my eyes. I'm not sure what to do so I fall heavily on my knees in front of her and bow my head. I feel tears streaming down my face, my body shaking. My fear of failing her overwhelms everything else.

"You- you actually punched a hole through his chest..." Marv whispers. She's silent for a long moment, then she starts to laugh. "Holy fuck! This is insane! I can't believe you actually did it!" She's still laughing, but I don't look up to her. I'm still unsure. "Did you see that, Cat? She fucking punched a hole in his chest!"

"Y-yeah," Cat manages to say. She's definitely terrified and feeling sick.

"Well fuck. That was entertaining. Gross, but entertaining. Get up, pet. We have work to do," Marv commands me

I get up quickly, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Marv asks, curious.

"I thought I displeased you," I whisper. "When I killed him, you looked disgusted with me." I remain looking to the floor, feeling unworthy.

"Damn, that's crazy. You start sobbing because you think i'm not happy? I will never get used to this." Marv grabs my chin and jerks my head to look at her. "I am pleased, pet." She says softly, and smiles. Then her expression hardens. "Don't get angry with me you little shit." She snarls at me sternly. I'm confused for a minute but then realize my eyes must be glowing. She doesn't know that my eyes glow out of arousal as well as anger. She lets go of my chin and puts her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, Mistress. I'm not angry... i'm... happy," I mumble weakly. "My eyes glow when i'm angry or when... i'm turned on." I tell her.

She stares at me for a few moments, then chuckles. "This is some crazy shit." She shakes her head then turns to Cat, who straightens oit, uncomfortable with the attention. "You work for me now, and so do all of your little friends. Gather them all and take them to the strip club down the way. You know which one i'm talking about?"

"Yeah, the one that burned down a while back. It just finished rebuilding, right?" Her thoughts are blatant. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

"You got it. Now go. Be there in an hour and don't think of bailing on me or ill get my pet here to deal you and your friends some serious damage." Marv glares at Cat.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Cat says softly. There are no thoughts of her disobeying Marv, and she scampers out of the room.

"Come on, pet." Marv puts her hand on my shoulder and leads me out of the room, leaving the body behind."I have a strip club to take over."