First Incident

At around 1 a.m., while i'm watching Will flirt with a dancer who's ordering drinks for her and a customer, I hear something out of the ordinary. I turn to the private rooms and listen intently. I can hear a slight scuffle- it sounds like a girl struggling, trying to fight. I'm not sure if it's some type of role play, so, ears pricked, I go to investigate.

I make quick work of reaching the appropriate room and when I reach for the doorknob, I find it wont turn. There's still struggling, hard now, so I break the knob and swing open the door. Inside is a bulky man holding down one of the dancers, trying to get his dick out of his pants and into her. I can see the fear all over the girl and know this isn't role play. Immediately I run in and grab the guys hand that's holding down the girl. I grab his hand so hard I hear bone break. The arousal in the place makes me angry and I don't care how rough I'm being. Besides, he was assaulting a woman. There's no mercy for that.

When he tries to scream, I slap my free hand over his mouth, digging my nails into his cheeks juat for fun. Dragging him away from the girl, I throw him across the room with an easy toss. He lands awkwardly, but doesn't seem to be too damaged. My first instinct is to damage him for real, make him suffer, but Marv didn't tell me to do that. She told me to protect the girls, and the girl was safe. But harming this man wasn't exactly disobeying any rules...

To be safe, I grab him by the scruff of the neck and throw him out of the room and into the hall. I quickly find one of Marv's nearest goons, Jeff, and tell him to throw this guy out of the club, then ask him to tell Marv what happened. When Jeff takes the guy away, I go back into the private room to make sure the girl is fine. She's sitting funny on the bed, shaking and trying to cover her exposed skin.

"Are you OK?" I ask her softly, moving to kneel before the bed.

She whimpers and moves away from me, gulping. Fear rolls off her in waves.

"Its okay," I whisper. "I'm Marv's Pet. I'm sure the other girls told you about me. I'm here to protect you."

"Y-yeah," the girl stutters. Her chin wobbles. "Its just that...your eyes." She points at my face.

"Oh, yeah. It happens." I chuckle, but this doesn't put her at ease. I try a different approach. "What's your name?"

She studies my face, giving me a chance to study hers. Her makeup is dark around the eyes and light around her lips. Her lipstick is smeared. "Shar," she eventually tells me. Her fear is not as potent.

"Nice to meet you, Shar." I smile and hold my hand out for her to take. She does, and stands up from the bed, topless, and shakes my hand when I stand, too.

"Oh my god! They got brighter!" Shar tells me, excitedly. Fear no longer on her face, just curiosity. She smells like old sweat and something sugary.

Forgetting my manners, I stare at Shar's chest hungrily. I've been around arousal for at least five hours without release, and this was the first time I was around someone who wasn't asking where the bathroom was or whether or not I wanted to have a good time. I know I should tell Marv before I do anything, but I cant help but reach out my hand to graze Shar's soft skin. I let my hand wander from her neck to her stomach, mesmerized by the sensation. Glitter catches my fingertips and I cock my head, wondering where the stuff came from. It twinkles and shimmers and I finally see that Shar's skin is where the glitter originated from. The curious sparkles make me pause, my fingers still on Shar's stomach, and it keeps me from doing anything further.

"Like what you see?" Shar giggles. She doesn't seem at all disturbed by my sudden touching of her, or the fact that simple glitter has snatched my attention.

"You're very beautiful," I groan out, aware again.

"Thank you, sug." She winks at me and shimmies slightly. "You're not so bad looking yourself." She steps closer to me, pushing her body against mine. Her mind tells me she's wildly curious and wants to know what my deal is. She wants to thank me, too. But underneath all that is her need to remain safe, and her assumption is that getting on my good side will open doors for her.

I growl at her, not concerned with her line of thought, then quickly pick her up by her ass. By instinct, she wraps her legs around me, making her short skirt bunch up around her waist. Her breasts push against my chest and her hands find the back of my neck. I can smell her nerves, her thoughts suddenly turning sour. She's not sure she should be playing with me.

"Aren't you impatient," she giggles. I forcefully push her against the nearest wall and start suckling on her neck. "Sh-should we b-be doing this?" She stammers, gulping. Though she likes what I'm doing, her mind isn't made up. She's afraid, but not of me, of Marv.

I remove my hands from her ass, only holding her up with my body now, and sigh. Her beautiful eyes stare into mine and my glow reflects across her pupils. Her resolve is weakening, I can sense it, and her head drifts forwards, to me. Placing my left hand on the wall beside her, I slide my right hand up her thigh, fingering the lace on her panties. Her eyes are still locked on mine, and she bites her lip. Then I feel her finger touching my collar. Her touch, her presence, makes my body relax. My muscles unwind and all the coiled energy stored in me starts to leak away. I'm getting what I need, if only a little bit of it.

"Kinky, huh?" Shar husks out, meaning my collar. Amusement. Trust. She's feeling just as relaxed as me. She cups my right cheek and kisses the left, her thoughts spinning. She doesn't know why she feels so safe with me, while I pin her against a wall, but she's come to terms with it in the short time we've been together.

I'm about to slide my fingers past her panties when I hear a cough in the doorway. I quickly turn my head to growl angrily at the intruder, but stop when I see who it is.

"I guess you just couldn't wait, huh?" Marv is glaring at me, her arms loose at her sides.

Whimpering, I feel sad and ashamed. I untangle myself from Shar then set her down on her feet gently. My head falls. "Forgive me. With all that's happening...I just couldn't resist." I step away from Shar and glue my eyes to the floor. I hear Marv tsk and walk forward slowly.

"I'll forgive you this once, my pet," she says. "Jeff told me what you did for this girl here. I'm proud of you. No one messes with my girls."

I look up happily at her, my attention coming to at the word 'proud.' My smile is so wide I think my face might crack in half. "Thank you, Mistress."

While I throw myself a mental party, Marv turns to Shar and asks her name. "Well, Shar," she says. "I'm sorry you had to go through what you did. You're not in trouble for cavorting with my pet here. In fact, I should thank you. The little you did for her should keep her sated for a little while." She looks to me and I nod. I know this little time with Shar will only give me about a half hour of calm, but at least its something. "Do you still think you can work the rest of the night?" she asks Shar.

"Oh yeah. Thanks to your pet, that dirtbag didn't actually get to do anything too bad to me." Shar grabs her shirt from the bed and quickly puts it on. She kisses me on the cheek, her lips lingering, then saunters out of the room. I let out a low whine at the loss of her lips on my skin, but shake off the arousal when I see Marv looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"Come on, pet," she chuckles. "You still need to keep watch over everything. This time I want you to walk around on the first floor. You can still hear the private rooms from down there, right?"

"I can hear everything just fine," I reply.

"Good. Now get out of here."