A Plan

After getting ready and hearing a few more jabs at Alice, I do my daily check before opening then make my way up to Marv's office to see how she's doing. The whole business with the cops is sure to have her a little frazzled, and I want to be there for her.

Taking the stairs two steps at a time, I'm at Marv's door within seconds. I rap my knuckles on her door then take a step back and wait. A wisp of something musky drifts into my nose, catching all of my attention, and I almost miss Marv's "Come in." When I open her office door the scent only becomes stronger.

"What do you want?" she asks, much too low. She's sitting behind her desk and staring right at me.

"I..." My voice trails off, my nostrils flaring. Oh, God, I know exactly what the scent is. Marv's flushed cheeks and her dilated pupils... I growl.

Marv sighs and slumps in her seat. For the first time I see something close to embarrassment on her features. "You can smell it, can't you?" she asks, glancing at me then away.

I definitely can, and it's delightful. "Yes," I say, wondering what she was thinking about before I walked in and disturbed her. It had to have been a favorite fantasy judging by how strong her scent is. I want to scan her thoughts but don't, not wanting to take something from her that she's trying to hide. I have no right.

"Well?" Marv persists. "What do you want?"

The first thing that comes to mind is getting a taste of the source of that delicious smell. But I bite down the urge to beg for it and respond the way Marv wants me to. "I just wanted to see how you were doing," I mumble.

Marv raises an eyebrow and scoots her chair back, spinning it slightly so she's facing me directly. "I thought you could smell how I'm feeling."

Gulping, I bow my head and fiddle with my chain. Perhaps I responded the wrong way after all.

"Stop playing with that," Marv snaps, and I pull my hands away from my chain quickly. "That's mine."

Gut twisting, I apologize. Now I feel dirty thinking about all the people that have touched my chain that weren't Marv. Thinking about their unworthy hands all over Marv's property...

Marv hums and bring my attention back to her. I relax my hands, not having realized I had clenched them, and blink at Marv. She's relaxed in her seat, almost slumping down in it. She pushes away from her desk and motions a finger for me to come around it and stand in front of her. I do, standing a good few feet away from her by her command. She places her feet firmly on the floor and motions her chair side to side slowly, her head tilted to the right in the thought. The posture is masculine but somehow she makes it work.

"What are you to me?" she asks, staring at me curiously. Power is oozing from her every pore, and I shiver.

"I am your Pet," I say. My voice shakes a little from excitement.

"And what am I to you?"

"You are my Mistress."

Marv hums again and her head tilts back an inch, her lower lip caught between her teeth. She slides down her chair a bit and seperates her knees enough that her skirt tightens and prevents her from moving any further. "And you'll do anything I tell you to? Anything I want?"

"Yes," I sigh in delight, dragging out the word. Her control is making my head spin and her arousal has become stronger.

"Say it."

"I'll do anything you tell me to, Mistress, anything you want."

"Get on your knees, then, Pet."