Release

The rest of the night, I watch everything like a hawk. I make sure absolutely nothing goes wrong. I don't want to disappoint Marv again, and I wont. She deserves me best.

My eyes scan the club slowly and diligently, and my ears track every little sound. I miss nothing but have no chance to prove myself. The night goes by swimmingly. Thats a good thing, but I wish I had an opportunity to redeem myself.

When the club finally closes, I stand off to the side as Marv takes her cut of the girls' money. When she's doine he gives me an odd look, flaring her nostrils, then spins around and walks away. She's not angry with me, that much I know. Disappointed, maybe, but not angry. It's a relief but I still want to make Marv happy. I need to.

The girls begin leaving when Marv goes to her office so I start walking to the dressing room sadly. The couch in there has become my go-to bed and I really don't want to change that. My head cocks and I narrow my eyes when I hear fervent whispering outside of the dressing room. My alarms aren't going off, and I'm surprised when I hear a few of the girls, who haven't left yet. I walk back intoi the belly of the club and spot Shar, Jen, Sarah, and Nicci standing by the bar. I'm curious, so I stride over to them.

"Why are you guys still here? Do you need to talk to Marv?" I ask. "I can go get her right now." I turn around, prepared to go get Marv if necessary. This might be the moment of my redemption.

"No!" Jen shrieks, making me turn back around. She blushes and lowers her voice. "I mean, we want to talk to you, not Marv." She coughs, then looks to Shar.

Shar scratches her arm. "We've been talking and have decided that we're going to help you," she states simply.

"Yeah, we feel kind of bad about how Marv treated you earlier," Sarah says. "It was... unnecessary."

Dropping my head, I pout. "Don't. I deserved it," I whisper. "She had every right to be angry with me. I wasn't a good pet. In fact, I deserve worse. Much, much worse..."

"Oh, sug, don't say that," Shar soothes. She lightly touches my shoulder and leans down slightly to get me to look at her. "You made a mistake, a pretty big mistake, yes, but your sorry, right?"

I nod. "Of course."

"Then i'm sure Marv will eventually forgive you," she says softly.

I manage a small smile in gratitude, somewhat impressed that Shar knew how to handle me. She takes her hand back and gives me a smile, too, then there's a lull in conversation. We're all silent for a minute, staring at each other awkwardly. It's Sarah who finally breaks the silence.

"Well, as Shar said, we're going to help you," she says, clasping her hands together.

I look at each if the girls in turn. "How?"

"Simple," Jen answers. "One of us is going to have sex with you."

My mouth falls open in surprise. Did she just say what I think she said? She couldn't have. They know I'm dangerous, even more so now. They wouldn't willingly want to put themselves in such a situation... Would they? A quick look at them tells me that, yes, they're serious. Damn, these girls are something else.

"I... uh... what?" I stutter, not quite sure how to handle the situation. I know i'm allowed to have sex with them, but I didn't think they'd want to after everything they've seen.

"We're not sure which one of us is going to do it yet," Sarah says smoothly. It's as if she's talking about a business deal. "We were talking about it before you walked over."

"We know you're probably going to be rough," Jen says, shrugging, "So we didn't want to involve any of the other girls."

"Yeah," Shar adds. "Since only us four saw what happened with Marv, we figured we should be the ones to help you."