An Accident

I only rest for about a half hour, though I'm not sure, before I hear the door to the dressing room open. The music increases in volume, the open door allowing for it, then the sounds die down. A waft of frustration, lust, and shame hits the room, and me. I don't open my eyes, hoping whoever it is that walked in will leave me alone. Their scent is hard to place, as I don't know the dancers' personal musks yet, but I know im in no danger. Footsteps walk about the room then pause. My ears wiggle, my eyes shut tighter. I hope the person will leave and let me rest for a bit longer. No such luck. The footsteps start up again and get closer to me. There's a soft sigh from above and I tense when a body weighs me down. Shocked at the bravery, I open my eyes and look up, and see Shar straddling me.

"Want to finish what we started yesterday?" she asks, mischief written on her features. A smirk graces her lips and I'm too stunned to do anything. Of all the things to happen tonight, Shar coming on to me, literally, was not what I expected. "Well?" she says, quirking an eyebrow. Her hands grace my chest.

I blink stupidly, unsure. My urges aren't anywhere near dangerous so I have no need for Shar. But damn if I don't like her above me.

She wiggles and pouts. "What?" she says. "Don't like me anymore?"

I like her, alright. But I wonder what made her suddenly want to approach me. She could have let me be, could have ignored me. Why didn't she?

Grunting in frustration, Shar moves her hand to my neck, her face moving down to be inches before mine. My mouth opens in barely concealed surprise and Shar takes advantage of it. She kisses my top lip, then the lower, then them both. Her kisses taste like tongue and sighs and soft moans of delight.

My body reacting to her, I grab her waist and enjoy the sensation of her soft skin. She leans into me and grabs my hands, her mouth still on mine, and moves them to the backs of her thighs. She squeezes, instructing me to do the same. I do and it earns me a moan and a bite to my lower lip.

My body is getting warmer, and I can almost feel my eyes glowing bright. Shar demands more of me with not to subtle movememts- her nails digging into my skin, her teeth getting rougher, her body pressing harder into me. Not one to disappoint, I switch out positions swiftly, flipping us around faster than humanly possible so that I'm on top. Shar squeals with delight and wraps her legs around me. Her enthusiasm causes me to growl and that brawl with Saul and his goons suddenly feel like a bandaid on a gunshot wound. If I don't get myself under control soon then things will either be very, very good for Shar, or very, very bad.

I look down between us, looking to see what Shar is wearing. A flimsy, see though shirt and a thong- the clothes she was dancing in. It's a lovely sight but my urges are getting worse. I want to rip her clothes off, put my mouth on every part of her, do anything and everything to her. One look into her eyes tells me she wants that, too. My tongue finds her throat and my hips start to move own their own. Shar's hands tangle in my hair, and she pushes me, down, down, down.

Before I can do what I desperately want to, I hear the door to the dressing room open, and then voices. Shar groans in frustration and rage builds up inside me. I clamp down on it when gasps from whoever walked into the room fills my ears. It's just the girls. They're not supposed to get hurt, especially by me.

"Shar?! You picked Shar to be your first?"

I look to see Alice talking to me with her hands on her hips. My rage slowly ebs away and I have to shake my head viciously to get myself under control. The scent coming from between Shar's legs is painfully obvious to me.

"I-no. She came in here while I was resting then sat on me," I say, meaning Shar. Talking seems to help me calm so I keep going. I look from Alice to the person next to her, Ruby. "Things escalated from there," I tell them. "We didn't get to do anything anyway. You two interrupted us." I shrug, feeling a bit better. But I sit up, needing to get away from Shar's scent.

Command Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें