A Little Problem

All of Marv's employees arrive by five, not one of them is late. Marv already sent Carlos to give George his money, and sent Ben to take care of the body of Cat and Cherry's pimp. Marv also had Joe make sure her name was on everything for the club, so all the paperwork was official. By opening, everything was in order. She had each of her goons walk around the club to make sure all was perfect.

By ten, the club is full and lively. Each stage has a beautiful dancer enticing multiple men to spend their hard earned money within the span of a song. Will is working behind the bar, seeing that the previous bartender was an addict and sucked at his job. Marv had me walk around on the second floor to not only watch for any trouble on the first floor, but to listen for any trouble in the private rooms. My head aches, and not because I had to do multiple things at once.

I know that I've killed for Marv, but this, strolling around freely, is the worst thing she's had me do. It's not that I hate watching everything for her, that I like doing, it's the fact that I have to be so close to dozens of lustful men and women. My eyes have been glowing bright for at least two hours and there was no chance they would dim in this environment. A few customers have already seen, and were intrigued by me. A handful even wondered if I was for sale. They were quickly run off by a deep, primal growl on my part.

After two more hours of supervising I stride to Marv's office. I walk in without knocking, thankful that ime not reprimanded for the bold act.

"What's wrong- oh." Marv stands up and stares at me. "I guess I should have expected this, having you around so many horny people." She walks around to the front of her desk and gently perches herself on it. She waits for me to say something.

"Can I stay in here for a little while?" I ask, after closing her door. "To calm down."

"I suppose so." Her lips pucker and she holds on to the edge of her desk. "Though you do know you're going to have to go back out there, right?"

"Of course, Mistress." I lay down on the couch and sigh.The room is quiet aside from the bump, bump, bump of the music coming from outside. I shut my eyes and take deep breaths. The scent of arousal isn't as strong in here and it's calming, as is Marv's natural scent. I hone in on that and I relax.

"This could be a good thing," Marv murmurs suddenly. "If we let you walk around among the customers with your eyes all glowing like that, they'll want to come back to see you again."

I look over at her, watching her thoughts swirl around. Cunning was the only thing I could think of that described what I was seeing.

"I bet people would love you," she continued. "You could be our gimmick."

I really want to please her, but I also have to warn her about what could happen if i'm left too long sexually unsatisfied. It's... ugly, to say the least.

"Mistress," I prompt, getting her attention while I sit up properly. "I would be happy to do that for you, but I must warn you. Leaving me to wander around aroused without sexual satisfaction for too long could be...dangerous."

"How so?"

"I get angry. My mind starts to cloud and the only thing on my mind is finding release."

Marv contemplates this for a moment. She crosses her arms over her chest lazily. "How long can you last before you hulk out?"

My mind wanders through a memory of when a previous mistress tied me up and made me watch various couples do crude sexual acts without letting me join. It was a test, a challenge for me, and a pleasure for her. When one couple was done, she'd send in another, quick. It was absolute torture. I lasted about twelve hours before I broke my bonds. I ended up killing the couple in front of me, my mistress, who I didn't listen to because of my frustration, and slaughtered three other families before I calmed down enough to think straight. It was a crime still unsolved to everyone but me.

"About twelve hours," I say, "but I probably shouldn't go past ten, just in case."

Marv bobs her head. "Well we specialize in sex here, so I don't think this will be a big problem. Whenever you really need release, come to me, and I'll have someone take care of you."

"Thank you, Mistress." I feel relieved, but can still smell arousal coming through her office door.

I really hope I can control myself.