Disbelief

After passenger's body is taken care of, Marv instructs Joe and a few others to take care of distribution for the day. After that, she tells me that she's taking me to her home for a chat. I obey and we get into her car, and drive off. The car ride is about twenty minutes long, give or take, and quiet since neither of us says anything. Eventually, Marv pulls the car up to her driveway and I finally get to see where she lives. Her house is a two story beige structure. A totally normal house. We step out of the car and walk up to the front door, me, of course, behind her. We go inside and I gaze around curiously. To my right is an open space, to the left are stairs. If I walk forward from the door, past the stairs and open space, i'll reach the kitchen and living room. It's cozy and I like it.

"Are you hungry?" Marv asks. "I didn't eat this morning, with all that happened." She walks forward to the kitchen without waiting for me to answer.

I follow her into the kitchen, looking around some more. The kitchen is to my left, the living room to my right. The living room and open area are separated by a solitary wall. I look to Marv and see that she's grabbing something from her pantry. When she turns around, I notice that she's grabbed a cereal box. Trix.

"I love this cereal." She tells me. She pours herself a bowl, pours in milk, then takes her meal into the living room. She sits on the couch facing away from me. She motions me over without lookin at me and pats the seat next to her. "Alright, Lost, you've got a lot to tell me." She shoves a spoonful of cereal in her mouth and stares at me, waiting to hear my story.

I tell her everything. I basically repeat what I had told the first Laeca woman. I speak of my skills and how i'm drawn to strong individuals, and everything in between. Marv listens patiently, never once interrupting. When I finish talking, Marv stands up and puts her empty bowl in the sink. She stands motionless there for a few moments, then sits back down beside me. I can see the questions she wants to ask twisting and turning around her. Finally, after what seems like forever, she speaks to me.

"Is that why you've been doing everything I've told you to do since I found you?"

I nod at her.

"I'm your, what did you say, Mistress?"

"Well, not truly. You have yet to claim me. If I left now, i'm sure i'd find someone else who attracts me as much as you," I reply softly. I don't exactly want to find someone else. Marv eyes me curiously.

"So what do I have to do to make you my...pet?" She seems to be testing the word, to see how it feels on her tongue.

"Collar me, and I am yours," I declare seriously.

Marv laughs at my answer. "This is un-fucking-believable. All I have to do is put some collar on you, and you'll do whatever I say, without question?"

"Yes." This is serious business to me.

Marv clearly doesn't believe me, so I suggest she visit my previous Mistresses daughter for confirmation. She scoffs, but seriously thinks about it. Visiting old faces isn't my idea of fun, but I'd do it for Marv. I'd do anything for her.

"Ah, what the hell," she finally says. "I have nothing better to do." She stands up and walks to the kitchen counter. She picks up her car keys and starts to walk towards the door. "Come on my pet." She laughs as she says this. She still doesn't believe, not quite. This is almost a joke to her. "Let's go visit this Ms. Lee."