Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One: Potions Class and Cabinet.

Waking up wasn't nice. Y/n had fallen asleep late with Draco and the two woke up late again. But they couldn't care less.

Draco stayed there, not moving as he held Y/n from getting up too, a playful smirk on his lips. Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

" We'll be late for Potions. " She reasoned, but Draco wasn't having it.

" It's fine. Slughorn seems friendly. " He smiled, resting his forehead against the side of her face, trying to nuzzle into her neck. Y/n giggled and tried to push him away but Draco didn't budge.

A soft groan escaped her lips, following a laugh from Draco. " Well, morning. " She grinned, happy that he laughed.

Skipping breakfast, the two made their way to the N.E.W.T.s level Potions and knocked on the door. " Ah! Come on
in. "

" Sorry for being late, professor. " Y/n says, tugging her bag a little, " Don't worry about it, dear. Don't let it happen again. "

Y/n nodded and nudged Draco, who nodded too. " Now as I was saying, I've prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be? "

Hermione's hand shot up and Y/n rolled her eyes. She couldn't help but wonder why the whole room was smelling like Draco's cologne. She opened her mouth to ask, but decided against it and shrugged it off.

" And this is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It is rumoured to smell differently to each person according to what attracts
them, " Y/n would've choked on thin air. She cleared her throat, looking everywhere but the cauldron that was emitting nothing but Draco's cologne and Green apple scent.

How can that be? No!! That's not possible!

She thought and decided to focus on the class instead. Meanwhile, Draco could smell creamy vanilla, heady orange and musk. He frowned, looking over at Y/n.

What the hell?

Was all he could think. Blood rushed up to his pale cheeks, and he instantly looked away. Slughorn offered a vial of Liquid Luck to whoever makes a perfect Draught of Living Death.

Y/n and Draco shared a brief look before starting to prepare their Potions. Turned out to be a disaster.

At the end, Harry Potter won the vial of Liquid Luck. " If only. " Y/n mutters under her breath and Draco nodded.

The two left the classroom in disappointment, tiredness visible on their physical appearance. " Let's just go to sleep again. "

" We have to go there. " Draco whispered and Y/n nodded. Skipping past all the eyes, Y/n and Draco reached the seventh floor and Y/n thought of what she needed before pacing around three times.

When the door appeared, they entered ans quickly closed it, looking around.
" Let's see! " It must be in these pile of junk! "

As Y/n looked through the furniture and rubbish things, she came across a big cabinet. " Draco. " She called quitely, looking up at the cabinet's cloth.

Draco soon appeared beside her and stood there. Both were wishing this wasn't the cabinet, but they needed it to keep their parents alive.

Draco pulled off the curtain, which left some dust that made Y/n cough. Draco ran a hand through the wood carving.
" This is it. " Y/n whispered, looking at Draco with fear in her eyes.

" We need to get to work. "

Y/n sighed and nodded. This was going to be hard, and both knew it very well.

𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 || 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara