Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Is It Potter?

Y/n found out she was about to prove herself lying when she sat in her DADA, a second year boy whimpering infront of them while Amycus Carrow had a sly smirk on his face. He looked more disgusting without his sister by his side.

Maybe she was off to some other class torturing kids! Y/n thought.

" Today, we'll be learning Cruiciatus Curse, children. Who wants to demonstrate? " Y/n had her fists clenched, her knuckles white. What we're they playing at? She thought angrily, trying to contain her anger.

She wanted to rip them off from their skin. The innocent boy was crying, probably regretting ever coming to this school as he hugged his knees.

" Longbottom! Up and give us a show. " Said Amycus, the dirty grin on his face.
Neville got up, his eyes on the boy.

" No. " He said plainly.

" Well, we'll see you at detention tonight, than. Sit! " Amycus snapped, his eyes roaming around the classroom. Y/n could only imagine what they would do to Neville in the detention.

She hated the Carrows with her guts.

" Ah! miss Clair, why don't you show
them? " Y/n stood up and strode to the front, her wand gripped in her hand. She rose it in the air, " Do you mind being the victim, professor? "

She hissed, her eyes meeting the supposed professor, " Clearly, you'll get a good explaination and details about how it feels. "

Everyone gasped or let out a shriek of surprise, watching intently. Everyone waited for Amycus to whip his wand out and curse Y/n immediately, but the man seemed frozen. Y/n looked dangerous, but in a hot way.

The whole class held their breath in. One of them being Draco. He couldn't help but admire her. Sure, she had said she'd be out of trouble, but boy did she look hot?

She shifted her wand, pointing it to Amycus, who had stopped moving. The boy in the corner had let out a sigh of relief, tears still free falling his cheeks.

" Go. "

Y/n said to him with a little soft tone. The boy didn't spend a second to dash out of the class. " Miss Clair. I suggest you take your seat. "

Everyone could see Y/n wouldn't hesitate and it was clear Amycus was not even breathing as the tip of Y/n's silver wand was presses to his neck.

" Don't. Even. Try. " Y/n hissed, as she spotted him reaching for his wand.
" Admirable. But I'll be needing him in one piece, Miss Clair. You're needed in my office, " Snape stood at the doorway, an amused look on his face.

Y/n lowered her wand at the voice and grabbed her bag, " You too, Mr.Malfoy. "
The two left almost immediately, Draco trying to catch Y/n's pace.

" Relax, N/n! " He grabbed her hand, making Y/n's boiling blood calm down within seconds. " Come on. " Draco smiled, leading her up the stairs.

" That was hot. " Y/n chuckled. " He just gets on my nerves. " She sighed, running a hand through her balck hair.

" But don't pull that stunt again. " Draco said in all seriousness, Y/n nodded. The two sat in the office for almost five minutes when Snape entered.

" It seems that you can't stand either of them, Y/n." Snape said, a small smirk on his lips. Y/n gave him a weak smile.
" I don't think so. "

" You're supposed to head back to Manor, seeing as there's no Potter here. Pack your trunks than. " Snape said and Y/n could hear the relief in his voice.