Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: Werewolves?

Y/n was currently sat beside Draco, waiting for Lupin to show up. Again.
" What do you think he's busy with? " She grumbled, laying on her hands as she faced Draco.

" No idea. " He muttered, scribbling something furiously on a piece of parchment. " What are you doing? Don't tell me you're writing a love letter tosomeone. " She shot up and peeked at the parchment while Draco scoffed.

" Who would I write cringy stuff to? This is for Potter. " He whispered, smirking. Y/n giggled at his drawning and shook her head, laying back down.

The door suddenly burst open and Y/n jumped, watching as Snape marched in. He shut the windows one by one and reached the board.

" Turn to page 394." He said in his horrible monotonous voice and Y/n shared a confused glance with Draco before grabbing her book closer.

She flipped through pages and reached the chapter Werewolves? She asked to herself.

" Sir, where is professor Lupin? " Harry asked, leaning over the table a little.

" It's not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the moment. Turn to page 394." Snape says.

" Werewolves? " Ron asks rather loudly.

" But sir, we've just began learning about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start this for weeks. " Hermione says and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Quite. Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?, " He asks anf Hermione hand shot up.

" Miss Know-It-All. " Y/n muttered under her breath, Draco snickering.

Snape not having seen her, asked
" No one? How disappointing. " He says and Y/n looked at Hermione.

" Please sir, " Hermione starts and Snape's face fell.

" An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend who crosses his path. Furthermore, a Werewolf only responds to its own kinds. " Hermione says and Draco howls like a Werewolf beside
Y/n who giggled.

" Thank you, Mr. Malfoy, Miss Clair. That's the second time you've spoken out of terms, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of resisting yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable Know-It-all? " Snape insults and Hermione looks at her lap.

Draco and Y/n started snickering, earning a glare from Ron and Harry, to which they of course sneered back.

" Five Points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance and on my desk by monday morning, two rolls of parchment on the werewolf with particular on recognizing it's-"

" But sir, it's Quidditch tomorrow. " Harry cut him off and Snape stepped closer threateningly. " Than I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. "

Y/n snickered and shook her head, turning back to her book.

--

" I don't know why there's a quidditch match at this weather! " Draco complained and Y/n laughed. " Come on, Dray. It's just rain. "

The weather hadn't been so good that weekend. It was raining hard and the wind was howling. The moment you'd step out, you'd freeze.

As Y/n stepped out of the castle, she yelped at the rain drops hitting hard on her skin. Y/n had always loved rain, even though it got muddy sometimes.

By the next few seconds, her and Draco were soaking wet head to toe, already freezing. " And you love rain. I still don't understand why! " Draco shouted over the guslting wind, trying to walk faster.

" Because it's rain. It's beautiful! " Y/n explained, collecting water and splashing on Draco's face. " Hey!! I've got enough in my eyes! " He laughed, grabbing her arms.

The two stumbled their way to the pitch, rubbing their hands together to keep themselves warm, which wasn't helping at all.

When they climbed the stairs and sat on the stands, Y/n shivered once more, snuggling into Draco. Her teeths were chattering. " You know what? Fuck this game! Let's get inside. "

Draco got up and grabbed Y/n along all the way to the castle. The girl didn't care anymore. As much as she loved rain, she didn't want to freeze out there. She couldn't feel her fingers if she moved them, they were numb.

" Get a hot shower. " He muttered, as they reached their common room.
" Y-Yeah! Be right back! " She ran upstairs to the bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting for water to be hot enough and quickly stripped. It was quite hard seeing as the clothes were sticking to her body.

After a good few minutes of shower, she felt warm and nice. Changing into a hoodie and sweatpants, and grabbed her rug, making her way downstairs after drying her hair. She didn't want to catch cold to leave them wet.

When she reached the common room, Draco wasn't there yet so she sat in front of the fire, burying herself in the warm rug. Moon walked over and crawled inside, sniggling into her that made her chuckle.

After a few more minutes, the portrait of the Common Room swung open to reveal Draco, in a pair of fresh clothes, his hair dripping and two mugs of hot cocoa in his hands.

" You are the best! " She beamed, taking one mug and sipping the hot cocoa.
" Ow! " And burning her tongue. She giggled, Draco chuckling at her antics.

" Sorry, Moon. Guess you'll have to head to the chair! " Y/n moved the cat, who curled up into the armchair instead after letting out a low hiss. " Why? "

" Why? Because I want to be warm and you're warm. " She snuggled into his side and threw half of the rug over him. " Much better! " She sighed in relaxation, blowing on her cocoa before taking a sip this time.

Draco chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The two stared into the fire as they finished their drinks. The two didn't know what to talk of, mostly they always sat in silence and this seemed to be one of that times.

As Draco felt a weight on his shoulder, he saw Y/n fell asleep. A smile crept up on his lips as he watched her. Sighing, he slowly picked her up and shifted himself on the couch with her laying beside him.

Y/n stirred and nuzzled her head into his neck, muttered a few incoherent things which Draco couldn't understand and fell back asleep.

He watched her. Closely. Pushing the strand of hair out of her face and tucking them behind her ear, he realised that she has rather long eyelashes, which looked good on her.

" Night, love. " He whispered and kissed her forehead softly.

End

Words Count: 1138