Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Hogwarts And Houses.

" Y/n!! Wake up, honey. You don't want to miss the train. "

Y/n opened her eyes and stretched a little. She instantly recalled she was leaving for Hogwarts today and jumped out of her bed, running for the bathroom.

She quickly slipped on a pair of jeans and shirt and grabbed her shoes. Brushing her hair, she let them fall on her shoulders and ran down stairs.

" Dolly? Can you take my trunk? " She yells to her house elf, sitting for breakfast.

" You're supposed to order, my dear. " Darius says and Y/n bit her tongue.
" I apologize, father. I'm just very excited. "

Aria, Y/n's mother chuckled. " It's alright, dear. Here's your breakfast. We leave in an hour. "

Y/n nodded and quickly finshed eating her mashed potatoes and a toast before she drank the water to gulp down the toast.

" Manners. "

" Sorry. " She grinned sheepishly and wiped her mouth with a napkin.
" Ready? " Y/n beamed. " Moon? Come on!! We're leaving. "

Thr black kitten ran down the stairs almost instantly, jumping on Y/n, who giggled. She picked up the cat and held her close. When they apparated to the station, Y/n groaned. Moon was hissing.

" I hate apparating. " Aria chuckled and pulled her in a hug. " I'll miss you, honey. Eat well and study hard. Do write us when you get sorted in Slytheirn. "

" Yes, mother. Of course I will. Miss you too. Goodbye, father. " Y/n gave him a short hug before spotting the Malfoys.
" Draco!! " She waved, catching the blonde's attention.

When the final whistle left the train,
Y/n and Draco bid goodbyes to their parents and entered the train. " Come on! I heard Crabbe and Goyle here somewhere. "

He grabbed her wrist gently and led her through small corridor, Moon following Y/n behind, right on her heels. When they reached a compartment, held by two chubby boys.

Y/n knew them as Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. She had met them a few times due to the amount of events she attended with her parents.

" Malfoy. Clair. Hello. " The two greeted and Y/n smiled politely. " Hello. " She gave a little wave and say by the window while Draco slipped beside her.

" Hey boys!! Oh hi, Clair. "

Y/n flinched, sharing a look with Draco, who cringed too. Pansy Parkinson entered the compartment, instantly attaching herself on Draco like a leech.

Draco squirmed slightly, clearing his throat. Y/n gave him an apologetic look and rolled her eyes as Pansy started talking about her recent visit to Paris.

" Can you get me out of here? " He whispered, leaning closer. Y/n looked around and smirked. " Why don't you go look for Harry Potter, Dray? " She said loudly, catching Crabbe and Goyle's attention too.

" Oh, yeah!! " Draco shot up and sped past Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle following him too. Pansy glared at Y/n, who looked at her nails.

" Don't be such a wuss, Clair. Draco is mine and you know it. " Pansy snapped and Y/n scoffed. " Sure, keep him if he wants to stay with you. "

Y/n smirked and got up, leaving the compartment. Just down the hallway, she could see Crabbe and Goyle. She sped up, reaching them.

Just as she did, she watched as Draco pulled out his wand while two boys inside did too. " Draco. " She stepped in, Crabbe moving out of the way for her.