Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One: Over The Summer.

" Y/n, let's go. " Aria said, as Y/n stepped out of the station. Draco followed silently where Narcissa, Lucius and Darius stood.

" Hello. " Said Y/n in a quite voice, forcing a smile. " Hello, Y/n. We heard about the Diggory boy. What a loss. "

Y/n nodded, not being able to meet her father's eyes. " Well, let's go back. We're having a family dinner tonight. You're all invited, Lucius. "

Y/n shared a confused glance with Draco, who shrugged subtly. " Oh, I'm sorry, Darius. We'll have to pass this once. We have, you know... " Lucius trailed off nervously. Darius came to realisation and nodded.

" Aha! Yes, of course. We'll see you guys than. " Y/n turned to Draco as they talked.

Pulling him in a hug, Y/n sighed. " I'll see you sometime. " She whispered, Draco nodding. " Yeah. Take care. " He kissed her temple and collected his trunk and owl.

Y/n picked up her cat in her arms and reached for Narcissa. " Take care, sweetheart. " Y/n nodded. " You too. "

With that being said, Darius grabbed
Y/n's hand and they apparsted back at the Manor. When her feet hit the cold marble, the voice echoed in the walls eerily.

" Dolly, " The house elf appeared, " Take my trunk upstairs, " Y/n bit back the please she always adds and the elf bowed, disappearing with her trunk.

At the dinner, no one really talked. Y/n hardly believed it was some sort of family dinner. It was more of an awkward formal dinner as if they're all coworkers.

Aria cleared her throat, looking up as she gently placed her fork down. " Y/n, dear. We need to tell you something. "

Darius looked at her mother with a warning look. " She needs to know. " Aria argued with a weak tone. Darius sighed and nodded.

" I and your father are-"

" Death eaters? " Y/n cut them off, surprising them. " Yes. We are and we are proud of it, sweetheart. We didn't tell you for obvious reasons. You were too young to understand back then. "

Darius explained and Y/n nodded. " I know, father. Potter told me he saw you in that Grave yard. "

Darius rolled his eyes at the mention.
" Of course that imbecile kid will. " Before any of them could say anything, Aria hissed, clutching her arm.

" Honey, finish your dinner and go to sleep, yeah? We have a meeting. "

" Yes, good night, mother, father. " She said and watched as her parents disappeared. She let her shoulders slump. What was there to be proud of?

She thought. " Dolly, "

The elf appeared in a quick second,
" Yes, Mistress? "

" Can you please clean this? I'm done eating. And when mother and father return, tell them I am asleep. " The elf nodded, looking hesitant.

" But Mistress, you haven't eaten
anything. " Y/n shook her head. " It's fine, Dolly. I'm not hungry. "

She made her way upstairs, entering her room. She quickly made her way to her balcony and sat there, looking out in the dark.