Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Task.

" Are you willing to do the task
assigned? " The cold voice rang through the emtpy walls of Malfoy Manor.

" Yes, my lord. " Both Y/n and Draco chorused. Y/n was nothing but beyond terrified. She was sitting among the death eaters and Voldemort, agreeing to him that she'll kill the Greatest Wizard in the World, Albus Dumbledore and find a way to let the Death Eaters inside Hogwarts.

Bellatrix cackled again in excitement, which made Y/n flinch a little. Draco controlled himself so hard from reaching out and giving her hand a squeeze.

" You are all dismissed. "

Voldemort disappeared and other Death Eaters too, disapparated. Leaving, Snape, Bellatrix, Aria and Narcissa with Y/n and Draco. " Why are you two sitting here? Go find a way. "

Bellatrix said loudly. Snape held himself from rolling his eyes and watched as Y/n and Draco walked away. He couldn't help but feel sympathy for the teens.

They somehow reminded him of himself when he was younger and was forced to become a Death Eater.
" Seems like they don't know. Why don't you tell them, Cissy? "

" Now's not the time, Bella. We don't want them to be distracted by the task, do we? " Said Aria, sternly. She hated Bellatrix with passion. The woman was lunatic but cunning.

And she enjoyed torturing. She wouldn't mind using curses at her own sister or nephew and Aria hated it. Bellatrix was cruel snd merciless.

" If you say so. " Bellatrix shrugged with a sly smirk.

--

" They can't apparate. " Draco says.

The two were in the library all day, looking for the ways of transportation without getting suspicions. Y/n nodded.

" They can't. "

After another hour, Y/n shot up.
" Got it! I think I've read about this some where. " She made her way to the isles of books and looked through them.

Most of them were of Dark Magic, and Y/n was glad for it. " There. " She pouts, not being able to reach the top shelf. Draco chuckled, making Y/n turn around. She didn't know he followed her.

He gave her a knowing smirk, to which Y/n rolled her eyes, a small smile on her lips." You'll always be a shorty. " Y/n scoffed, " Oh, please. It's you who's growing at a giraffe's height. " She crossed her arms.

Draco chuckled and reached over to get the book while Y/n suddenly stayed still at the closeness. " Here. What we're you looking for? " He asked, handing her the book. The two stared at each other for a while and Y/n cleared her throat, breaking the eye contact.

" Yeah, right! " She blinked, recalling the information and flipped through pages.

" The Vanishing Cabinet. "

" What's it do? " Draco asked, leaning over to peek in the book. " It's used to transport people from one place to another. Remember you found some boy in the toilet in fifth year? "

" Ah, yes! Without being caught? " Draco raised an eyebrow, amused.
" Yes, because it'll be in the castle at that time. "

" How are we taking it? Where actually
is it? " Y/n grinned, " Borgin and Burkes. One is in Hogwarts. I've seen it in the Room of Requirements many times before. "

" Yes, that shop. Father was there before to sell something at second
year. " Y/n nodded and held the book close.

" Should we tell Narcissa? "