Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty: Third Task

" N/n! Wake up, we need to get to the Common Room before anyone complains our missing. " Draco says in his groggy voice, which Y/n found very attractive.

When she processed his words, she shot up. " Oh, yeah! Let's go. " She quickly corrected her hair and clothes before reaching for the door.

When they managed to sneak down to the dungeons, they entered the Common Room and found it completely empty. Sighing in relief, Y/n looked at her watch.

She felt dumb.

It was five in the morning. As she realised that, she suddely felt more sleepy. Y/n wasn't a morning person.
" I'll sleep some more than. " She muttered, Draco nodding. He wasn't planning on doing anything else either.

" See you at breakfast. " He pecked her cheek lazily and made his way upstairs time the Boys' dormitory.

Y/n did the same and fell asleep once more as her head hit the pillow.

The next time Y/n woke up was when Elle and Daphne were singing loud. She graoned, pushing her head further under her pillow.

" What's the excitement for? " She asked, pushing away the curtains. " Oh, nothing," Jumped Elle, " Please tell me something happened between you and Malfoy last night? Where were you two? "

Astoria scoffed at the mention of Draco and her. Y/n had collected by now that Astoria had a crush on Draco and she was rude to Y/n for being close with him.

" What's with you at the mention of
Malfoy? " Daphne snapped at her younger sister, who rolled her eyes. Y/n laughed.

" She likes Draco is what's going on here. Can't you see, she's jello. "

Y/n smirked, biting the inside of her cheek. Daphne gasped, along with Elle who let out a small shriek. Y/n looked at them, amused.

" I didn't know that would be so surprising. "

" I-I don't have a crush on Dra-Malfoy. " Astoria stuttered, her face turning scarlet. " Really? Your face says other wise. "

She got out of the bed and grabbed her clothes for Hogsmeade. Smirking at herself as she spotted Draco's sweatshirt, she grinned and took it out, along with a pair of jeans and knitted top.

After getting ready, she stepped out. Both Elle and Daphne shared a look before bursting out in laughter at Astoria's jealous face. " Looks nice, right? " Y/n said, tucking on Draco's sweatshirt.

" Oh, yeah

" Oh, yeah. Amazing. " Elle laughed. Y/n grabbed her beanie and mittens and hurriedly followed Daphne and Elle.
" Ready? "

Y/n grinned at the sight of Draco. But he was busy admiring how she looked in his quidditch sweatshirt.