Relax in style

After Ryan delivered Paw Patrol to Maze Bank tower, he got off from car and phoned Vlad.

Ryan: Hello? Yeah it's me man. Yup, Paw Patrol is here, what should I do? Take them to you and guys? Ok, coming (turns to pups). Get off from car and follow me.

They did as he said and went to the entrance of building. Before entering Maze Bank Tower, Ryan stopped and so did Ryder with pups, confused a little.

Ryan: Before we will meet our friends, need to mention. Our office is on the top floor, 60th floor, so we need to use a lift. Just to warn you, if you will suddenly need a help from us.

Ryder: Thanks. Now let's go.

They went in and got to the lift in which all fitted in. Then Ryan pressed the button with number 60 and they went up to 60th floor. It took 90 seconds to get there, when they heard a 'ding' sound, meaning that they arrived.

Ryan: We arrived. Come on.

They exited the lift and entered the office, where many voices could be heard. In office Vlad, Valeria and Logan heard footsteps and then got happy as they saw who was making this.

Vlad: Paw Patrol! Good to see you there!

Logan: Welcome guys!

Ryder: Thanks guys. I really can't believe it that you have such a nice office there like Ryan told.

Valeria: You know, our business gives us much money, so we can have something like this.

Chase: There's so many cash on floor. Should you clean it?

Vlad: Why hehe? Sure, we have a vault for this, but it doesn't have enough space to for all money from our businesses.

Zuma: I think you have soo much money that you can allow everything for yourselfes.

Ryan: That's right! We can as improve our business or relax on full power.

Logan: But using all money on only ourselfes got us bored, so we don't know where we can use our cash elsewhere.

Vlad: So we decided to use them to make your vacation in full comfort.

Rocky: How generous.

Ryan appeared with glasses of juices on plate.

Ryan: Honestly, I wanted to bring some champagne, but I know you can't stand alcohol, so...

Chase: Do you have non-alcohol cocktalis?

Skye: Someone wants to break the law doesn't he?

Chase: Come on! We are on vacation or what, right Ryder?

Ryder: I think... we deserve it!

Vlad: That's it! (takes a glass from plate) For your vacation! Welcome to Los Santos!

Ryder and pups: Cheers!

They drank the juice, when Logan remembered the main thing.

Logan: Ok, come with me to telescope. I need to show you something.

Marshall: I want to see! I want, I want!

Logan (laughs): Ok. Come with me.

They approached telescope and Marshall started watching through it on city.

Logan: Ok, move left and find a big building with pariking lot.

Marshall: A white one? I can also see a track or something.

Logan: Yes! You got it. That's where you and pups were going to relax. The Diamond Casino and resort.

Vlad: A high class hotel mixed with casino. Including four valuable penthouses and a terrace onroof with pool on it.

Valeria: Don't worry about the casino. You're won't be there anyway.

Ryder: Yeah you're right. So we are going to spend a vacation here?

Vlad: Yup!

Rubble: What we are waiting for? Let's go!!

Suddenly all heard a phone ringing.

Vlad: It's my phone, sorry (starts call). Hello. Yeah? We are coming Andrew don't worry. Meet us outside of the tower. Did you prepare cars? Niice. See ya (ends call). Ok, our friends are ready to bring you to the resort. Let's exit the office.

The whole gang went to the lift and went down to exit.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! Dedication goes to ShiningSkase02! Check his new oncoming Christmas story! See you soon and stay safe ))))