Welcome to Los Santos

In early morning an airplane landed in Los Santos international airport, completing flight from Adventure Bay to Los Santos. A 10-year old boy and 7 pups were exiting the plane and enjoyed the view in front of them.

Chase: There it is! Los Santos!

Zuma: The city of adventures, parties and hot gril pups!

Rocky: You're right! But why I'm seeing a water and beach already?

Ryder (laughs): Remember, we are on vacation. Thanks to our friends from Legendary Eight.

Skye: Yup. I can't wait to have some fun with you Chasey.

Rocky: What do you mean in 'fun' word?

Skye: It's just couple things. Why should you care?

Marshall: Ok, calm down guys. We need to exit the airport. Our friends are waiting for us probably.

They headed to the exit and when they reached to exit, someone waved to Ryder and pups. The boy easily recognized who it was.

Ryder: It's Ryan. Come on pups!

They exited the airport and appeared to Ryan.

Ryan: Hey! Good to see you!

Pups: Ryan!!

Chase and Rocky jumped on Ryan and licked his face. He laughed because of tickle feeling but didn't resist.

Ryder: Yeah, we missed you buddy!

Ryan: Us too. Well, welcome to Los Santos. Hope you will enjoy your vacation. Come with me.

Paw Patrol followed the guy until they saw a nice sport 4-door car. It looked very nice.

Zuma: Nice ride man! 

Ryan: Thanks. Arrived in autoshops 5 days ago. Ocelot Jugluar. Hop in.

Suprisingly, they all fitted in car without discomfort and Ryan started the engine and drove from airport. 

Ryder: Soo, where are we going?

Ryan: Can you see a high tower? 

Chase: There're 4 high towers.

Ryan: Near black circled tower.

Chase: Now I can see.

Ryan: This is a Maze Bank tower, where the Legendary Eight have a business, like selling transport, special cargos.

Everest: Nice. How much you earn for this?

Ryan: More than 3 millions.

Ryder and pups jaws were opened wide because of such huge number. Ryan couldn't help, but laughed out loud for 4 minutes.

Ryan: Oh man. I know, you didn't see such money, but trust me. Because of our business, we will make your vacation unforgettable.

Skye: Can't wait to see, what did you prepared.

Ryan: We almost there. Don't get out of the car, when we will arrive, ok?

Ryder: No problem!

3 minutes later, they arrived to Maze Bank tower.

First chapter done!!! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to Simon-Riley-pl. You are a really cool guy! See you soon and stay safe ))))