Casino heist (Stealth approach)

4 and a half hours later

A night came in Los Santos as everyone were still sitting in arcade basement. Two bags with cash were laying on table, which were given by buyer for gold, cash and paintings from casino vault. The gang was having a good rest, except Chase, Skye, Valeria and Leo, who were teaching whole bulding once again, since they were about to go on final approach to casino. Paige, Vlad and Rocky were changing each other to check on security cameras and see a stabilization in casino through last 4 hours. In one moment Rocky looked through all cameras to see that some rooms are closed and casino as well.

Rocky: Guys!! It's time!

Leo: Let's roll!

Paige: So everything is cool in casino now?

Rocky: Yep, it's closed and nobody of civilians are in there!

Paige: Then you have a green light for our final heist!

Vlad: Me and Logan will be in touch with stealth crew.

Chase: Alright, here we go!

Skase, Valeria and Leo exited the arcade, sat in the SUV and drove to the casino. Vlad managed to connect to their audio-devices 25 seconds later, so they could hear him.

Vlad: Radio check guys?

Valeria: All clear dear.

Skase: Loud and clear!

Vlad: Great. So, you need to go to drainage. The helicopter is waiting for you there.

Leo: Wait what? 

Vlad: Listen, security might be more aware because of two hesists when we burst in through doors. So you'll go through the roof entrance.

Logan: Paige said that there's no security guards on roof, so move quickly!

1 minute later, stealth crew arrived to helicopter, where they took parachutes and sat down as black Cargobob took off and flew to the casino. But then he started flying away, which made the quartet quite worried.

Vlad: Keep it cool! Pilot's just trying to find a good distance from casino, so you can jump with parachutes safely!

Skye: Oh, alright!

2 minutes later, the pilot motioned the crew that they can jump from helicopter. Chase put Skye on his back and put his parachute bag on Skyes' bag so they could land together. Then the crew went to the rear of Cargobob to see the casino in their sight.

Vlad: As soon as you'll jump, there's no way to go back! Good luck!!

Moments later, stealth quartet was already flying with parachutes towrds casino roof. It took 2 minutes to them to land and take off parachutes from their stealth suits. As they did it, Vlad, who was watching them, handed audiophones to Logan, so he could navigate the crew.

Logan: Good landing! Now, Leo, take your stun gun and take off the camera, which will be just above the door.

Leo spotted the camera and shut it down, so Valeria could use access key and open the door inside. Then the crew entered the building to see that they are in attic and kept walkig forward, untill Chase saw kind of cage with ropes in it.

Chase: I think I spotted elavator mine!

Logan: You're right! All of you have a grapping hook. Use it to go down through mine. Then you'll see the door staight into personnel room.

Leo went to mine and opened the doors of mine. Then Valeria helped pups with grapping hooks and wrapped them around pups. Moments later, Leo did the same and stealth crew went down through elevator mine. It took 40 seconds for them to go fully down and untie themselfes from hooks. Then Valeria saw the door and went in, with Leo and Skase behind her.

Valeria: Looks like we're here.

Logan: Nice! Remember to take cash from secret vault. You know where it is and how to open it.

Leo: I'll check outside of security room.

Chase: I'll clean the room up.

Skye: So I'll go with Valeria to grab the cash.

Logan: Why not?

Valeria opened the door and Chase sneaked in. Then she helped Skye to see through glass that two men in security room immideately fell down and Chase jumped on chair to wink them. But then he looked on the left and his face expression changed, so he jumped down and girls heard some shots, but they were didn't loud, since their guns were with silencers.

Chase: Now it's all clear. Go in.

Logan: Damn, who knew that police pup can actually be a professional killer huh? Hah!

Skye: Well that's what I love in him. His secret talents.

Logan: Alright, keep your romance for future.

Meanwhile Chase pressed the green button to open secret vault, so Skye and Valeria went in to take the cash. Leo went through security room to stairs, where he took out another guard down and went even lower, taking another camera with stun gun.

Leo: I'm in lower level.

Logan: You know what to do!

It took 2 minutes for Leo to clean everyone in lower level as the rest of the crew went down through elevator and met up with him near trap entrance.

Leo: Chase, Skye, open the doors.

Chase and Skye went to separate panels and used key-cards to open the door. Moments later - and the crew was in front of vault door. Then Leo and Valeria took their bags and pulled out laser drills. Sounds of lasers, which were melting lock mechanisms filled the room for 35 seconds, untill Leo and Valeria felt that locks are broken.

Valeria: Alright! The door's open!

The crew managed to open the doors and enter the vault to see diamonds on cart and pups quickly started grabbing them in their bags. Valeria and Leo chuckled and nodded, then went to other doors for accessing to more carts with diamonds. Rocky turned vault camera and laughed excitedly.

Rocky: We've struck diamonds guys!!

Vlad: Come on baby!!

Paige: Remember the time! It's not limitless!

Chase: We know about it!

3 miuntes later, the stealth quartet exited the vault with bags full of diamonds. Pups opened trap door again and went through it. But as close they got to exit, pups' ears heard some steps in front of them.

Chase: Damn! More security!

Leo: Alright, make it quick. Careful with cameras.

Chase went to security guards as crew exited trap tunnel and moments later, quiet shots could be heard, meaning that police pup made his job done. He also opened access to stairs, so the quartet went through, Leo deactivated camera again with stun gun.

Logan: Warning!! Security check found out that they have been robbed!!

Skye: Crap, what we will do now?

Valeria: Simple, as quiet as we went in, the same we'll do to go out.

Chase: I have an idea. Logan, can you activate EMP, which me and Skye delivered?

Logan: You're on it!

10 seconds later the lights in casino went off, catching all guards off guard. The quartet used that chance and made their way to personnel exit. Then same thing happened: stealth run through cops, taking vehicles and making the way to buyer after losing the heat. As soon as stealth crew lost cops, a wave of huge cheer went through arcade.

Vlad: Now fucking way!!! We did it!! We cleaned them out!!!

Marshall: Woooo!! Tornton went completely fucked up!!

Paige: Guys, that's unbelivable what we had done!! Cheers!!

Lester: I saw everything you've done!! Legends!! Let's meet at Havick for winners talk!

Vlad: Don't worry hon, we're waiting for you!

Valeria: Alright, see ya there!!

CHAPTER DONE!! But the book is still not over yet! Tornton won't give that away so easy!! See you soon and stay safe )))