Hot wheels

As Vlad, Rocky, Chase and Valeria returned to arcade, Logan and Marshall ran to the exit, making quartet confused.

Andrew: They ran for their weapons in Vagos HQ, which is near El-Burro heights.

Vlad: Thank God they don't need to run to Lost MC Club in Paleto-Bay.

Then Vlad came to planning board.

Vlad: Like I told you, we need some cars to escape the casino after robbery. Carim, did you find something?

Carim: Sure boss! Affair approach will take their cars in Rancho. It's a name of hood. Cars were illegally delivered in Los-Santos. Stealth approach will go to LSPD in La-Mesa, cars stored on garage. Aggressive approach will take cars from hotel. Lester will explain you details.

Vlad: Thanks. Andrew, Everest, you will serve the cars. Affair and stelth will go in same duo.

Vlad, Rocky, Chase, Valeria, Andrew and Everest drove to their places. On the way to their cars, Rocky spotted black Duke o-Death and realized that it were Logan and Marshall who took weapons for their approach. Then affair duo arrived to hood named Rancho, but couldn't find the place where cars has been held.

Vlad: We can't find a place.

Carim: Try to find a helicopter. Red Cargobob.

5 seconds later he saw the helicopter, thanked Carim and drove to the place. He handed a gun to Rocky, reminding him that they will take cars in bloody style and Rocky couldn't disagree with it, in fact he excidetly agreed. 1 minute later they arrived to the place and started shooting everybody. Rocky was covering behind Vlad as the boy was killing guys on containers and Rocky was killing men on ground. 4 minutes later they killed everyone and found their cars: two Sentinel Classics.

Rocky: Ok, we found the cars.

Carim: Bring them in!

Vlad and Rocky took their cars and drove back to the arcade. Meanwhile, Chase and Valeria were already in police garage trying to find their cars, which were also Sentinel Classic. They managed to move cars out of the way, so they could get accees to their cars easily and escape. But just when they exited the garage, cops spotted them.

Valeria: Oh-oh! We got the heat on our tails!!

Chase: Chill, I got it covered!! Follow me!!

They drove to Cyphers-Fletts and found a warehouse where they easily hid from cops. 2 minutes later cops stopped searching from them and the duo drove to the arcade.

Valeria: It's stealth duo. We took our cars. Going back to arcade, over!

Meanwhile Andrew and Everest were already at hotel as Lester sent instructions. They made wallets run away and the duo went to their car.

Lester: Find some clothes, so people will think that you are hotel personnel.

They actually found and went to hotel entrance, then they started waiting. 3 minutes later, first car, which was Blista Kanjo has arrived and 30 seconds later, second car has also arrived. Then Andrew and Everest took their cars and drove to the arcade.

Everest: Quite boooring!

Andrew: Well, it was still easy. Don't worry, you'll appear in shooting scene, I promise!

5 minutes later all duos delivered their cars to the arcade.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! I'll spoiler you one thing: chapters with preparations to the heist will be 7 or more. See you soon and stay safe )))))