Equipment time: agressive approach

Marshall and Everest were watching some show on TV, when they heard steps and whispers "quickly, quickly", realizing that it was Chase and Skye, who cambe back from arcade after equipment mission.

Everest: Well, now it's our turn.

Marshall: Yup, let's go.

They exited their room and went to exit of casino. Luckily, Maria decided to leave Progen T20 for pups, so they could make it fast to arcade from casino, and that's why Evershall made their way to arcade in just 1 and a half minute. Meanwhile, Andrew and Logan also arrived almost at same time, when pups did.

Andrew: Hi pups! Let's do it quick, our nightclub wants to sell cargo from their storages.

Marshall: Alright, but make sure you'll show it to us.

Andrew: We got a deal (winks).

Then they entered the arcade to see what equipment they needed for their heist. Surprisingly it was only explosives: usual and thermal. While they were looking, Paige came to them.

Paige: Alright guys, glad you came fast. We can finish it earlier. So your explosives are in Blaine County, usual are in O'Neils' rancho and thermal are in Alamo Sea. Unfortunatelly, a security group called Merryweather decided to take second type of explosives we need. So I think Andrew and Everest will take usual explosives and Marshall with Logan will take thermal explosives.

Logan: Alright.

Andrew: Let's get going. I ordered Pfister Neon, 4-door sportcar, so we can make it easy.

The quartet exited the acrade, sat in Neon and drove in Blaine county to take explosives. One thing made pups a little bit disappointed. The car was accelerating fast, which gave them thought that Neon was fast, but unfortunatelly it wasn't.

Andrew: Well, that's usual in electric cars. 

Marshall: Electric? Ah, ok. Usually, electric cars are not so fast.

So it took 6 minutes to get there, when they arrived at rancho, Andrew and Everest exited the car and took their weapons.

Marshall: Just be careful Eve.

Everest: I will Marshy.

Andrew: She'll be safe with me, don't worry.

Marshall: Alright, let's go then buddy.

Logan: You're on it!

Logan and Marshall drove away while Andrew and Everest stood against main house of rancho. Andrew took assault rifle, which had magazine with red stripe and gave it to Everest. He took machine gun and looked at Everest.

Andrew: This is a magazine with incendiary ammo. Each third bullet will burn the enemy. A little 'remind' for Marshall.

Everest: Haha, ok. Let's do this!

Andrew: Alright!! Hey bitches, we are comiiiing!!!

Andrew and Everest ran to rancho and their shouts were heard by men from O'Neil family. They appeared from windows of house and started shooting at duo. Everest started shooting in response and killed a guy which was in lower central window who started burning. Getting excited she stopped and started shooting carefully at each man, while Andrew was coming closer and closer and killing too.

Paige: Looks like you're doing good at taking explosives. They're inside the house, don't stop!

Meanwhile Logan and Marshall were on boat at Alamo Sea, cruising to location of thermal explosives. 1 minute later, they arrived and saw Merryweathers' Buzzard. Logan stopped the boat and gave Marshall a big sniper rifle with magazine which had yellow stripe.

Logan: It's a heavy sniper rifle with explosive ammo. Shoot at boat or helicopter - 2 shots and boom! I'll go underwater for explosives.

Marshall: Alright!

Logan then took breathing mask and dove underwater. Merryweather men saw him and started shooting at Marshall, who didn't scare and shoot at boats, then helicopter, which exploded in nick of time. Logan heard explosions and smirked in his mind: Marshall will be fine. Meanwhile Andrew and Everest were already in house and while Andrew was shooting at enemies, Everest used her nose to find explosives and 3 minutes later, she found them. 

Andrew: Now roles change: you're shooting, I'm carrying explosives. 

Everest: I got your back!

They exited the rancho and ran to the road for car. Meanwhile, Logan also took both thermal explosives and delivered them on boat. When he emerged from underwater, a picture of exploded boats appeared.

Logan: Having fun?

Marshall: Yeah! 

Logan: Good, now let's get outta here!

Logan got in the boat and drove back to shore, where the duo took Neon and drove to pick Andrew and Everest up. Suddenly, he got a call from Andrew.

Andrew: Sorry, but we took a car from random guy, so no need to pick us up! See you at arcade!

Logan: Alright! 

The aggresive approach successfully got their equipment and drove back to arcade.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))