Fake deal, real problem

In the end of the day, when Paw Patrol arrived to their penthouse, Tornton Daggan and his bodyguards arrived to the casino to find a pup who talked about their richness. Luckily some guards who were working in casino from Daggan Security told Tornton about Skye, who asked about their money. So Tornton decided to lure her into deal by one rule: girls love money and valuables. He decided to wait for Paw Patrol and find a good moment for taking SKye to the vault. Meanwhile Paw Patrol were heading to the restaurant to have a good dinner and everybody wore some fancy clothes like suit or dress. Surprisingly, they didn't get noticed by Tornton, so after 4 minutes of waiting one of guards heard on the radio that Paw Patrol is sitting in restaurant and without hesitation he and 2 his bodyguards went to the restaurant. At the same time Paw Patrol already got their meals and enjoyed their first evening in Los Santos.

Chase: Despite all of this luxury, they cook good and tasty food.

Zuma: Exactly dude! Still it's quite a shame that they don't have a pup food.

Rubble: Guys I told you this 5 times when we were going to restaurant.

Marshall: And then you said that it's fine after the waiter delivered your burger.

Rubble: Fine then. I'll take my words back about missing pup food.

Rocky: That's cool.

Skye: I also noticed some heart-shapped rooms with diamonds. For what is it?

Chase: Andrew told us, that these rooms are for dates. For example if you and me or Marshall and Everest will go on date, waiter will guide us to this room.

Skye: Maybe we should have a date, so we can have a time alone in this room.

Chase: Maybe Skye, maybe.

Just then Tornton Daggan and his bodyguards arrived.

Tornton: Paw Patrol! Welcome to the Diamond Casino and resort, I'm Tornton Daggan and it's a pleasure to me to meet you.

Ryder: Torntom Daggan? The owner of the casino?

Tornton: That's right kid. I really didn't expect to see such a famous team in Los Santos (shakes Ryders hand).

Ryder: Thank you. I'm Ryder the leader and the owner of Paw Patrol.

Chase: I'm Chase, the police pup.

Marshall: Marshall, the fire pup.

Skye: Skye, the flying pup.

Bodyguard (whishpers): There she is boss.

Tornton (whishpers): Shush you idiot!

Rocky: Rocky, the recycling pup.

Rubble: Rubble, the construction pup.

Zuma: Zuma the water pup.

Everest: Everest, the snow pup.

Tornton: Pleasure to meet you all. Well I bet you met Legendary Eight here in Los Santos.

Marshall: I can say more, we are friends with them.

Tornton: Good. They told you about casino history and how much money my corporation has.

Zuma: They did.

Tornton: So I have a special offer to you. Who wants to see our casino vault?

Skye: Me me me!

Chase: Are you sure? It looks quite suspicious.

Everest: Oh come on Chase. We are in luxury vacation. Make something like rich pup for once!

Skye: I will be alright Chase. With these bodyguards.

Chase (sighs): Ok then.

Tornton: So let's go!

Skye followed him to the door which he opened and now they were going through personal room, then camera room to the elevator, moments later they were at the entrance of vestibule gateway and few moments later, they were staying in front of vault door. Tornton motioned the man to open it and he did so. When the vault had opened Skye couldn't believe his eyes. All vault was filled by cash, paintwork, gold and diamonds. It was a really big money and when Tornton saw Skyes face, he knew: it's time to do this.

Tornton: Seems you like everything in vault right?

Skye: Of course I am.

Tornton: Well, I have a one deal for you, for which you can have everything in vault!

Skye: I'm all ears.

One of bodyguards gave the suitcase with a paper, which could make Tornton the owner of TV show and Paw Patrol overall.

Tornton: Just sign this paper and that's it.

Skye: What's this paper?

Tornton: It's just a deal so all pups can share all this valuables in vault.

Skye: Ok then.

Meanwhile the rest of pups and Ryder started to get worried, because Skye wasn't returning back for a long time and Marshall was comforting Chase, who was talking that something's not good.

Ryder: Well let's call Vlad and get an advice (dials his number).

Vlad: Hello, the leader of Legendary Eight Vlad is on the line.

Ryder: Hey it's me Ryder. We have a problem here.

Vlad: What kind of problem?

Ryder: Well Skye went with Tornton Daggan to the vault and isn't coming back.

Vlad (shocked): Wait what?! Skye is with Daggan in the vault?!!

Ryder: Yes. Why are you so shocked?

Vlad: Shit, I knew something like this will happen! Guys, you are in big trouble! Stay in restaurant, me and Logan will come to the casino to sort this out!!

Ryder: Ooook (ends the call).

Chapter done! Hope you will like it. And yeah, swearing will be also included in this book so I'm sorry that I didn't warn you before. Dedication goes to ChaseTheRacer. I can't wait for your lemon book. See you soon and stay safe )))))