Los Santos Showdown (part 3)

The Legendary Eight and Paw Patrol got in mega difficult situation - Tornton got them in his crosshair of his 2 Hunters and it seemed they can't escape from circle. Tornton then jumped out from his Kamacho and walked to Cognoscenti with Paw Patrol inside.

Tornton: Get out, now!!

Andrew: Fuck you, you know that?!

Tornton: Why? I thought we were friends!

Then Vlad got out from Kuruma with pistol behind his back.

Vlad: We were friends... until you decided to do your things with our friends.

Tornton: That's a business kid!

Andrew: Kinda shitty business!!

Tornton: I kinda don't care about you, Legendary Eight!! Guys!!

Some Daggan guards walked to Cognoscenti and opened doors to grab out Ryder and pups. Their friends wanted to shoot at them to change situation in their favor, but seeing Hunter with aimed rockets at them, they felt that they can't do anything as Logan smashed steering wheel. Ryder and pups were forced to stand against hood of their car as Tornton put paper and pen om it.

Tornton: Well, Mr.Ryder, seems your time is out. So please, sign this paper. And yeah, there's no answer "No".

Ryder: Well fuck you!

Tornton: Looks like your parents didn't teach ya to respect old people!

Ryder: I still won't sign this paper against my want!!

Tornton (smirks): Really??

One of Daggan Guards suddenly took Skye and punched Chase as he tried to take her back. Then the Cockapoo gulped in fear as gun was put on her head, making Tornton smile devilishly and Ryder shake from fear a little.

Tornton: You need to finally realize - you and your pups are MINE from now!!

Vlad: You also need to realize something!!

Tornton: Huh?

Vlad: You finally got me a reason to cross the line in our dealship!!

Suddenly he took out his pistol and shot at Torntons' arm, making him scream in pain as Andrew used that catching-off guard moment and shot at pilots of Hunters, making them fall down. But Tornton called some guards and quickly ran to helicopter with Skye.

Skye: Help me guys!!

Vlad: Chase, get in with us!!

Maria: We'll get you covered!!

Ricardo: I'll get Ryder and pups out!!

Chase quickly ran to Kuruma as rest of Legendary Eight were fighting against Daggan Guards - Andrew also cleared a path for Ricardo, who got in Cognoscenti, so did Ryder and pups and then they drove away.

Valeria: Don't worry, we'll save Skye! 

Ryder: Good luck guys!!

Then armored Kuruma drove through roadblock and started chasing helicopter, who flew away, but not too far. Despite huge amount of armor, Kuruma was fast enough to catch Daggans' helicopter.

Ryan: So what's the plan?

Vlad: We need to get Chase on helicopter.

Chase: What?!

Vlad: Hey, listen! Their mutts tried to use your girlfriend - they should pay for this!

Valeria: And you're small in sizes, should be easy for you in helicopter.

Chase: Alright!

As chase moved to Fort-Zancudo base, a quarter was on bridge and could see helicopter moving to the left. Realizing that they want to fly around the base, Vlad decided to intercept them after tunnel, so he accelerated and moments later, they were on other side, waiting for helicopter.

Vlad: Alright, shoot at helicopter carefully, we need to force them to fly low so Chase can jump in.

Ryan: Got it man!

Few moments later, helicopter was in their sights as Valeria and Ryan started shooting at pilots' cabin, forcing him to fly lower. But before Vlad could give signal for jump, Chase got out from Kuruma, climbed on roof of it and managed to jump in, as helicopter started gaining altitude.

Tornton: You?!

Chase: You have something that belongs to me!!

Tornton: Then try to take it! Kill him!!

2 Daggan guards tried to stab Chase by knife, but thankfully to his size, he easily avoided them and bit their legs, so they lost control and fell down from helicopter. Tornton got furious and took his gun to shot Chase down.

Skye: Look out Chasey!!

Chase noticed gun on Torntons' hands and started jumping around of helicopter carefully, so bullet won't get him or he won't fall down. Due to their fight, there was a lot of bullet holes in helicopter, and in one moment, Tornton missed once again, but caused Chase to lose balance and fall down beside Skye.

Tornton: Well... your last words mutts!!

Chase (pants): Never... mess... with Paw Patrol!!!

Suddenly Chase jumped and bit Torntons' leg, causing him to shoot at locker with parachute, which fell down and Skye picked it up. It also made Daggan to drop his pistol, which Chase picked up and killed pilot of helicopter.

Chase: See ya never bitch!!

Then Skase jumped out from helicopter as it was going down fast. Vlad, Valeria and Ryan could see that as 15 seconds later they saw a parachute, which Vlad followed. Few moments later, pups landed on beach near Paleto-Bay and explosion of destroyed helicopter sounded at same time.

Chase: Seems it's over.

Skye: Is he dead?

Chase: I guess so... which means that he won't bother us anymore.

Skye: Then come here my illegal beast~

As Vlad, Valeria and Ryan arrived to pick them up, they saw that couple was making out for long time already, which made the trio giggle and roll their eyes. They also got an info that their friends cleared roadblock and Ryder with pups arrived to Ryans' penthouse in Eclipse Tower.

Ryan: Guys! Hate you ruin your romance, but we've gotta go.

Chase: Alright, come on babe!

Vlad: After Torntons' death you'll have a lot of time for your 'romance' anyway!

Skase: Fuck you!!

Vlad: *laughs loudly*

Then everyone got in car and drove to Ryans' penthouse.

CHAPTER DONE!! Epilogue is coming, which means that book is almost over! See you soon and  stay safe <3