Casino history

As pups, Ryder and half of Legendary Eight were resting on the coach on roof terrace, the rest of the group also came to meet them. Despite Ryders approval to drink some non-alcoholic cocktails, he decided to start from something light, like juice for example and got a big "yes" nod from pups. So they were just enjoying the warmth of Los Santos sun, when Andrew, Maria, Leo and Ricardo arrived.

Andrew: Hey guys! Sorry for arriving quite too late. Stuff things, good yo see you.

Ryder: It's fine. Glad that we found time to meet each other.

Leo: Did you show them their penthouse?

Logan: For sure man. We did it few minutes ago.

Maria: And what about casino history? 

Zuma: Well, we decided that you will tell us if we want to and when we want to.

Marshall: Still I'm very curious about how did resort was born.

Ryan: Maybe we should tell them huh Vlad?

Vlad: Okay then. Andrew, can you tell our guests (chuckles a little) about casinos history?

Andrew: Sure! Let's all sit down and I can start.

Everybody sat down on the coach and got ready to listen about how The Diamond casino and resort had opened in Los Santos.

Andrew: I can say already one thing. It wasn't first casino in Los Santos we saw. We had already one in standard design with wooden walls and classic lights. It stayed here for 6 years, until in July 2019, right one month after Vlad's birthday, we saw some construction technic around old casino. The main thought was that we will have a new casino and as a result we were right. The casino was opened in 24th of July and was held by Cheng Holdings.

Logan: Cheng Holdings is a big corporation in China which is rulling by Tao Cheng, the son of Wei Cheng, they had some business in Los Santos, but we never asked them which business

Andrew: The main principal of the casino is Agatha Baker. She is usually in her cabinet doing her work, but if you want to we will introduce you to her. You already know Tom Connors I think, or like I'm calling him "Mr.Champagne", just because he's offering for us a champagne like every second, right?

Rocky: Yeah, he's a nice guy.

Andrew: He surely is. Also we knew a guard named Vincent, very good guy, but he got fired. 

Ricardo: I heard he's working in Winewood Plaza. Maybe we should visit him.

Valeria: We will, don't worry.

Chase: But why did good guy got fired?

Andrew: That's what I want to tell right now. Cheng family spent a lot of money to repair this casino and needed to borrow some money from Daggan Corporation, which was ruled by Avery Daggan and his son Tornton. And first guy was a crazy man. He wanted to destroy the casino and then sell it by low price. 

Everest: Just because of money, that Tao borrowed?

Andrew: Exactly. Luckily, we were managed to hold casino from Avery. Not to mention, we killed him.

Chase: What?!

Vlad: Whoa, chill down. We had a right. His son gave us a permission, who is actually a main ruler in casino.

Andrew: Actually, after major incidents in the casino that we got covered, Cheng Holdings decided to give a resort to Daggan family, so at one point, we saved this place and at other point the owner has changed.

Skye: Daggan Corporation? Are they rich, as you?

Andrew: Hohooo, of course they are! But we suggest you not to make any deals with them, no decline even with judge help.

Chase: Still why did you decide to ask it?

Skye: I got curious that's it.

Vlad: Protection mode activated right?

Skye (giggles): He is always like this after creepy stories.

Andrew: Well, that's the end of story about Diamond casino. Now let's go somewhere.

Everyone agreed and wento to the elevator.

And chapter done!! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to ParimalamRajendran - my new friend ))) See you soon and stay safe ))))