Stealth time

As Carl, Paige and Carim were working with their devices, Chase was trying to see something in laptop as Leo drove to the casino. Lester send an interesting hacking device, which could help the gang in one case. Vlad, Andrew, Skye and Rocky were checking equipment board.

Vlad: Ok, we have weapons, cars and hacking device for each approach. Now we need to decide what else we can use for our heist.

Skye: I think patrol routes will be useful, because we don't know how the security will check casino.

Rocky: We also need to know about CCTV location. Otherwise we can be easily spotted!

Vlad: Alright. Ricardo, I think it's your time to shine. 

Ricardo: Ahhh, I got this! 

Ricardo went upstairs to make a call, which made pups confused.

Vlad: We told you about Vincent, who worked in casino as a security guard. He'll help us with CCTV location.

Skye: Oh, nice then!

Rocky: Same, let's focus on equipment. I think we need also a access card, which can open doors with panel.

Skye: Like in photo right?

Rocky: Yep.

Vlad: But remember, this equipment will be for all approaches. I mean, patrol routes, CCTV and access card. 

Meanwhile Leo connected to CCTV in casino and Chase could see through them too.

Chase: Ok, give me the camera which is near vault entrance. 

Leo did so and Chase saw one thing, which made him shook his head in disappointment, but inside he was proud that he suspected that entrance to the vault was less accessful than everyone thought.

Chase: Thanks Leo. You can come back. Guys come here!!

Vlad, Skye, Zuma and Ryan came up to him and looked on screen. There was a door to main trap, which had lead to the vault of casino.

Chase: As I expected. Well, we ran through that gateway, but if we need to get inside without help oif security, we need key cards, which will open the door to that gateway.

Skye: Well, Mr.Cop n' Robber in one body, how we'll get these cards?

Chase: One idea is to take them from Daggan security, second idea - take them from place where similar system has being used.

Vlad: Bingo!! This key card system is actually being used in Bolingbrouk prison. If we can get inside without being spotted, we can take from prison security these card.

Chase: Yeah, but there's one more problem. It's a two-card system. So we need two key-cards.

Valeria: Well, Lester already gave me a location of prison bus, which you can hijack and enter the prison without any problems. 

Vlad: So, Chase, Skye, how about a little stealth practice before heist?

Valeria: Oh, and Rocky. Lester will give you location of two guys from security. Take them out and job done.

Rocky: Alright, let's roll!

Rocky and Skase exited the arcade and drove to their targets. Rocky drove to Mirror-Park to take out first guy from security as Chase and Skye drove to Lago-Zancudo to take prison bus. 3 minutes later Rocky arrived to his destination and started walking on street, trying to find the guy.

Lester: Hey, can you hear me?

Rocky: Yep! Loud and clear!

Letser: Good! This guy is drunk like a skunk and he won't drive a car. Just find a guy, who is walking not confidently and kill him.

Rocky then saw a man who was walking to the left and right and realized that it's his target. He ran to him and hit him on leg, causing man to fall on floor and pass out. Then Rocky found a key card in his pocket, ran to his car and drove away.

Lester: Nice!! Now, second guy is having some pleasure with strip-girl in hotel in Del-Perro. Go there. 

Rocky drove to his new destination. Meanwhile Chase and Skye arrived to Lago-Zancudo and stopped in front of bus. Then they waited for arriving of bus and killed driver and guy who was accompanying him. Then Skase got in prison bus, put on uniform and drove to prison. 5 minutes later they almost arrived as Lester connected to them.

Lester: Alright, I see your progress. Chase, you'll find guy in tower 4, Skye, your guy on Tower 2. Concidence huh? 

Chase: We got it (rolls his eyes).

Skye: Looks like we are going to take key cards for agressive aproach.

Chase: Yep.

They exited the bus and quickly ran to their towers. Chase arrived at tower 4 and found his guy on lower floor and knocked him out to take his key cards. Skye arrived to Tower 2 and found her guy on a roof. She knocked him out and quickly took her cards, because a guy on opposite tower was looking at her. Then pup met each other and ran to the bus. 1 minute later, they were on their way to arcade. Meanwhile Rocky already to 2nd key card and drove back to arcade.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))