Exploring the penthouse

When all gang entered penthouse, pups got confused: they thought that they will see a big room in front of them. Luckily Logan helped them.

Logan: Well, we have some rooms if we go to the left, and rooms on the right. It also has exit to terrace on the roof of resort.

Rocky: If we will go straight?

Logan: Yup!

Marshall: Well, let's go to the left.

They went to the left side of penthouse and got positively surprised. A big room with kitchen, dinner room on the right, or living room, which also had sofa with pillows. Ryder noticed a blue door in front.

Ryder: What's there?

Valeria: You mean a blue door? There's a cinema room.

Pups (excited): Cinema room?!

Vlad: Yeah. You can see any movie you want and Paw Patrol episodes indeed (laughs a little).

Zuma: Niice! Let's go further.

Ryan: Follow me!

The gang went further to see a bar with neon wall and pup-pup boogie. Ryders and pups jaws were wide open, which made Vlad and Logan laugh loudly for 30 seconds, until Valeria told them to calm down. 

Rubble: It looks... amazing!!

Ryan: Sure it is. Well, we decided to change slot machines into pup-pup boogie. And we moved out personal cropier, since you are not allowed to play gambling games like: poker, blackjack you know.

Marshall: Ok! What we will see next?

Logan: Just go further and turn left.

Chase and Skye were first to do it and by their squeals everybody understood that the couple found a thing which they like the most in vacation.

Chase and Skye: Jacuzzi!!

The rest of gang entered a room with marble walls, jacuzzi, chair and a guy with scissors.

Valeria: This is a spa-room, where you can relax and change your hairstyle. And please, don't occupy jacuzzi for a long time.

Skye: No problem!

Vlad: Well, there's no need to see what's in right side of penthouse. There's a room with TV, two bedrooms, one of them for Ryder and a bathroom.

Rocky: Two bedrooms? For who we will give second bedroom?

Logan: For nobody of course. Second bedroom is just for case, or if you will bring somebody with you.

Chase: Still two bedrooms is not enough. We don't have space to sleep.

Ryan: And I got it covered. Come with me.

They came back ot living room, then Ryan went to the wall near kitchen and pressed the button. Moments later stairs appeared from roof, earning "wow"s from Ryder and pups. This penthouse had second floor with 5 bedrooms for pups. The gang went up to show Paw Patrol second floor.

Logan: The second floor has 1 medium pool, if you want to swim in privacy, not on terrace pool, a yard to play football, tug-o-war and 5 bedrooms: 2 for couples and 3 for Rocky, Zuma and Rubble.

Valeria: Also walls in all bedrooms are soundprof, so if our couples will have a "fun" night (smirks).

Chase, Skye, Everest and Marshall: (blush hard)

The rest of gang: (giggle).

Ryder: Still they are old enough to have "it" so I'm not against it.

Vlad: Oh, Okay. It was a joke, but if you say so, no problem then.

Two couples laughed a little when Logan offered to go on terrace on the roof and everybody agreed with this.

Chapter done! Penthouse will be main event for our couples hehehehe, if you know what I mean. Well, dedication goes to Simon-Riley-pl, who, in my opinion is one of the loyalest subscriber. But I love you all guys ))) See you soon and stay safe )))))