Chapter 93

Spencer's POV:

Today all the girls and I are going to get our graduation dresses and Toby and the guys went to get fit for their cap and gowns.

I walked around going through the racks at the store and pulled out two dresses and purple dress that went down to my knees and had ruffles around the waist with no straps.

Then a icee blue dress that reached the floor and had a slit down the middle showing a small amount of cleavage. With sequins covering the whole dress.

I tried on the purple dress and it just didn't fit right so I tried on the blue one and it fit perfectly as the soft material ran across my skin.

Hanna pulled open my dressing room curtain and I screamed.

"Relax its just me and this beautiful Vera Wang dress!" She squealed.

"Han I could have been not dressed."

"Oh please." She shut the curtain the ran towards the mirror.

"So what do you think?" She spinned around and the floor length pink strapless dress went with her.

"It's very pink."

"I know right. I tried on a similar one but I thought pink is chić."

I laughed as Aria waddled in a yellow maternity dress that ended at her knees and had quarter length sleeves. With a sparkling belt around her waist.

"Well?" She asked shyly.

"It's perfect." Hanna smiled and hugged her gently.

"Okay well graduation is in four days let's buy these dresses and get ready to be adults." I smiled.

Sorry the chapters are so short I'm trying to lead you guys up to the big ending!! Plus I'm on vaca!!!!

Kisses!!!💋💋💋😘😘😘 -🅰