Chapter 20

"Careful I'm ticklish right there!" I screamed.
"Oh you mean right here?" Toby said crawling his fingers up my side while burring his head into my neck.
"Yes." I whispered into his ear.
He sat up for a minute and balanced with his hands behind him while I rolled off him.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked him tilting his head towards me tracing his jawline.
"Yea, I'm just in the initial shock of it all." He said with his hot breath against my skin giving me the chills.
"Of all of what?" I asked confused.
"You, allowing me to be with you again." He said with our heads put together.
"Hmmm. I must have to think of some way for you to repay me." I said raising my eyebrow.
"How about we start like this?" He said and he pulled me underneath him and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Next something like this." I wrapped my arms around his neck with him hovering over me while I was on my back against the mattress.
"Then this has to happen." He connected our lips together.
Then I just had to yawn against his lips.
"Are you tired?" He asked.
"Um." I said biting down on my bottom lip.
"Spence we can stop if your tired."
"But I don't want you to leave."
"Even when we do stop I'm not going anywhere." He said and placed a kiss on my nose then pulled the covers down.
I smiled and walked over to the bathroom to change.
"Shirt." I said peeking from behind the bathroom door.
"Here." He said pulling the shirt he was wearing over his head and tossing it to me.
"Thanks." I blushed at his naked torso.
I shook the curls out of my hair from earlier making it look 'sexier' as the magazines say.
"Your turn." I told him.
He walked passed me and into the bathroom while I hopped into my bed and slid between the covers.
I turned on my side when I heard the door open he turned the lights off and walked over to the bed.
Toby slid in next me.
"Spence? Are you asleep?" He asked me while wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his chest.
I flipped over and looked into his eyes even in the dark they were bright.
"No." I whispered.
"I thought you were tired?"
"Guess I'm not as tired as I thought I was."
"What do you mean?" He asked.
I climbed on top of his stomach and looked deeply into his eyes.
"I think you know exactly what I mean."
"Are you sure? I mean with your stomach and all..."
I cut him off "You worry to much. Just enjoy the moment."
I put my hands on both sides of his face while he ran his hands up my legs making it to the soft material of his t-shirt, then pulling it over my head.
"Wo Spence careful." He laughed while I tried to wiggle out of the shirt.
"What? Toby I'm not a porcelain doll I can handle it."
"I never said that I'm just trying to mind your injury." He said throwing the gray shirt across the room then tracing the stitches gently with his finger tips.
I bit my lip as I replayed the words he had just said over and over.
"When do you get them taken out?"
"Next week. Will you come with me?" I asked him.
"You should already know the answer to that." He said sitting up to look at me more clearly while I wrapped my legs completely around his waist and ran my fingers through his sweaty hair.
"Okay you being the smart one how many times does the average couple say I love you a day?" He asked me.
"Well first off." I kissed him.
"I wouldn't consider us average." Then I kissed him again.
"So basically every couples different so there is no actual answer."
"What would our answer be?" He asked moving my hair then kissing my neck.
I tilted my head to the side
"Right now to be honest I have no idea." and wrapped one arm around his neck.
With that he rolled over on top of me.
"Who's trapped now?" He smirked.
I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it wouldn't work.
"Me." I said quietly.
"Exactly."
"Is this really how it felt?" I asked him feeling his grip get less tight.
"Yep."
"Are you enjoying this?"
"Little bit."
"Figured."
He bent his head down planting soft kisses on my stomach making his way up to my mouth. Honestly it was kinda fun having him do all the work.
All the sudden he got up from the bed and started searching around the room.
"Toby. What are you doing?" I asked him sitting up and tracing the red marks on my stomach.
"Spencer you really don't know what I'm doing?" He looked at me with wide eyes.
I shook my head no.
He plastered his hand to his forehead.
"Please don't make me say it out loud."
It was actually kinda funny that he was embarrassed.
"I'm looking for a......."
"Oh I got it now. Damn. Your face is as red as a tomato."
"Your hilarious."
"Come on I bet Melissa has some in her room she use to bring tons of guys here."
"Now I just feel bad for you."
"Thank you." I replied walking out the door hand in hand with him sneakily walking into my sisters old room.
"Okay you search the dresser I'll search the nightstand." I told him.
"You know only one of us could have come in here and invaded your sisters privacy."
"Ya but two makes twice the work go bye faster."
"Trust me nobody is home and will never notice we were here." A voice said coming up the stairs.
"Found one." I said.
"Did you hear that?" He asked.
"Hear what?"
All the sudden the doorknob started to turn and Toby covered my mouth and pulled me into the closet.