Take Me Down

Part: Diamond is Unbreakable

Triggers:
- JotKakPol [Jotaro x Kakyoin x Polneraff] [Three-Way] [Poly] (implied/shown)
- alternative-timeline
- heartache (?) | suggestive themes

Summary:
Jotaro had called his two best-friends down to Morioh. He leaves the hotel room he's staying in for a few moments -and comes back to quite the sight...

Word-Count: 1679

Published: December 16th 2020

Status: lightly edited/revised
______________________________________

The Joestar's gaze flickered between the pair. He bit into his lip, perhaps this wasn't a good idea. Both of them made his heart do little flips in his chest. Hell - Polneraff had kissed his hand at the door, and that had made Jotaro almost combust into flames. What was odd, was Noriaki's lack of commentary about it. The redhead was unusually pleasant towards Jean in recent years. Jotaro didn't quite understand why it unnerved him the way it did.

Watching the pair now, it looked like: they were in love. At least to Jotaro. The silver-haired man was leaning onto Noriaki's shoulder, mumbling about how tired he was and how the jet-lag was getting it him. The ginger had a soft smile upon his features, as he laid a hand on the French man's arm running it up and down, whispering something to him. The way his purple gaze racked over the half-asleep man was something else, lit with a gentle fire.

Jotaro swallowed. He sighed deeply, and he stood up forcing himself to look away.

Damnit. Why'd I have to go and fall for two people: who are only into each other.

He guessed that while he had been married, Polneraff and Kakyoin formed this strange romance. They had told him all about their world travels together. It was so easy to see, from the way they comfortably sat in each other's personal space. The unessaary touching since they got off the plane. Jotaro was happy for them, but, he felt a little jealous too.

Especially, since it seemed the pair was aware of their own feelinsg for each other.

Noriaki sighed deeply, breaking the Joestar's trial of thoughts. "Damnit, Pol - get off me, my shoulders going numb."

"Oh, but I'm tired...and you're warm." Jean objected, and he only snuggled closer to the Japanese man. The redhead rolled his eyes, shoving him off half-heartedly. His face had a soft pink-tint to it.

Kakyoin chuckled softly, and Jotaro felt his heart shivering in his chest again. His purple gaze was locked on Polneraff, "Can you belive this guy? He's been hanging on me since we got here."

Polneraff laughed, "Oh, don't complain! You enjoy the attention!"he said something in French, that to the dark-haired man's suprise - Kakyoin replied with in French.

When the fuck did Noriaki learn French!?

Jotaro in that moment realize just how far apart he had drifted from the other two. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, and walked towards the door. The man needed to get his thoughts and feelings straightened out. It would be no fun for anyone - if he spent the first time they were all together in ten years being despondent.

"I'm going out." He announced, before  slamming the door behind him: vanishing from sight. Noriaki blinked. A soft smirk came across his features, as Polneraff sat upwards in his own seat - fully awake. The redhead tapped a finger upon his chin.

"I can't believe it. You were right, he is  in love with us." Sighing, the younger man handed the silver-haired one a few yen. "I can't believe your silly act got to him."