What are you even doing?!?

M/n basically slapped himself in his head. He made an annoyed face as he was very annoyed in himself. Taehyung just observed the boy in front of him. He couldn't handle the cuteness that this boy contains. Taehyung let out a little chuckle before he even knew it. M/n looked at him, Taehyung didn't care anymore and bursts out laughing. M/n made a cute angry face before joining him. Once they stopped, the atmosphere became very awkward and M/n was shifting in his place. Taehyung just watched the boy and and his still pounded in his chest, his feelings are still too giddy because he finally found the person that he was looking for, and it furned out M/n was that person.

Taehyung's body suddenly moved on it's own, his body was now against M/n's body again. M/n flushed with his face against Taehyung's chest, his heart started to race, his mind went blank, his lips stuttered open and shut. "H-Hyung, w-why are you h-hugging me again??" M/n asked, his cheeks getting hotter, Taehyung just smiled, even though M/n couldn't see it, his lips formed a sweet smile. "No reason. I'm just so thankful that I finally found you." he muttered in M/n's ear, M/n was confused once again.

There he goes again... What does that even mean??

M/n just reached out his arms and hugged Taehyung back. Taehyung's face contorted into a shock one before his lips turned into a content smile, soothing his large hand on M/n's smooth hair.

"I'm gonna go." Taehyung said slowly, reluctantly breaking the hug after being like that for a couple more minutes, his mind was telling him to stay but it was getting late and he needs to go back. "O-Okay." M/n said shyly, retrieving back his arms, his hands felt very cold without Taehyung's warmth and this made M/n very sad.

Taehyung headed to the door and wore his shoes. He headed out M/n's house, M/n behind him. Taehyung said his goodbye to Sangchu and headed out of their gate. M/n was standing at the doorframe, his arms comforting his body against the winter cold. Only one thing running through his head.

What does he mean by 'he found me'?!?

tomorrow... (thurdsay)

It was now Thursday which only means one thing, it was only one day before Mr. and Ms. GINIE High, and so far M/n's class only had 1 contestant for Ms. GENIE.

a/n:
remember mr and ms genie high is a contest where girls are fighting for the mr genie title and vice versa so in short girls will be dressed as guys and perform and boys will be dressed as girls and perform hehe

M/n's class only had 1 participant for Ms. GENIE High and that's Jackson, Namjoon knew damn well that Jackson only joined for fun and will not take the competition seriously, he needed to balance it out. He needs to convince someone to win that crown. (for the girls, Dahyun and Tzuyu will participate)

Right now, Namjoon is sitting in the rooftop of the Highschool department building, pictures of each of his male classmates in his hands, except jackson. He started drawing hair in his classmates pictures, looking to see whoever looks feminine with long hair. He was drawing hair around Baekhyun, his marker stroking in the picture like it was an art piece. Namjoon examined the picture, turning it sideways, downwards, and he shook his head. Baekhyun's facial features are soft but he knew he would refuse even if he talked to him personally. He looked to his right, there splayed all the other boy's pictures with long hair, he stared at Jimin's picture.