Chapter 18

You guys!! I'm sorry! I was supposed to update last week but it was a whole week holiday last week and my parents were in the house the whole time so I can't write sksksjk and I just had been struggling with anxiety attacks every now and then but I'm okay now so yeah! I'll try to update more often

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was finishing styling his hair, he looked himself at the mirror as he blow dried his hair. After finishing fixing his hair, he looked himself one last time in the mirror before pulling poses and making serious/fierce faces like models do. "Let's go." Y/n murmured as he nodded his head.

He headed out of his room to see his older brother on the couch tapping on his phone. "Hyung, let's go." Y/n said as he tied his shoes. Sungjae looked over at Y/n as an evil smirk landed on his lips. "No." Sungjae turned his head to the side childishly, Y/n shot up his head to look at Sungjae surprised. "W-What?! You said you'd drive me?!" Y/n asked frantically, Sungjae still looking the other way.

"I changed my mind." Sungjae said sternly, going back to tapping his phone. Y/n stood there with a look of 'really?' in his face.

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll do anything you want."

"Still no."

Y/n was starting to get irritated by the attitude his brother was giving him, at this point Y/n just wanted to go out and meet Hyeyoung. "Then what do you want me to do?" Y/n let out a stressed sigh. Sungjae turned his head to his younger brother with a smirk.

"Address me properly." Sungjae said in a teasing tone. "What?" Y/n asked frustrated, "I addressed you properly earlier." Y/n added, Sungjae fake frowned as he slowly pouted, his bottom lip covering his top lip.

"Address me like when we were kids." Sungjae finally explained. Y/n raised one of his eyebrows in a 'seriously' manner. "You're joking." Y/n told him seriously to which Sungjae only shook his head repeatedly. Y/n's lips formed a snarl but he closed it to chew on his gums and looked at his brother annoyingly while Sungjae flashed him a bright grin. "But I'm gonna be late!~" Y/n whined as he stamped his foot in hardwood floor. "I guess you'll be late then." Sungjae muttered in a teasing voice. Y/n closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply, he opened his eyes and started to walk 'cutely' to Sungjae, he plopped down beside Sungjae, Sungjae enjoying to see his brother get embarrassed.

"O-Oppa, can you drive me to the cafe... Pwease?~" Y/n said in a high pitched baby voice, his eyes slowly turned into his puppy eyes. Sungjae couldn't believe his eyes, he knew Y/n would be cute, but he didn't expect him to be this cute, he couldn't hold it in anymore and just surrendered. "Okay, fine I can drive you, I guess." he muttered in a fake annoyed tone. Y/n's features brightened and stood up, jumping and clapping his hands.

"Okay, let's go." Y/n said in his normal voice and his face back to his annoyed look. Sungjae chuckled at how fast his facial expressions changed and how his voice turned from super sweet to normal.

Sungjae pulled out of their driveway and started driving out into the cafe. The drive was silent, except for the music playing on the radio and some short conversations. Sungjae suddenly got curious why Y/n needed to go to the cafe immediately. "Yah, what are you gonna do to that cafe anyway?" Sungjae questioned while still looking at the road. Y/n turned his head to face Sungjae, "Uh.. I'm gonna meet a friend." Y/n lied, he couldn't say he's going to meet his icon, things just get into Sungjae's head, even the most outrageous things get to his mind and he worries A LOT about it. "But that cafes' really expensive, are you by chance... MEETING YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Sungjae practically screamed the last part in Y/n's ears, he pulled over at a random stop and looked at Y/n in a shocked way.