Chapter 20

Wah!! Thank you guys for the 5k reads! Sorry my updating skills isn't that great skskj I want to thank all of you who enjoyed reading this book, it really infires me to write better.

Cute-tae(cutie)^ cuz i noticed i haven't used a cute tae picture here, so here's one!:)) enjoy the chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now the third day of the GENIE High Sports Festival and everyone was excited to see who will win as the overall champion. M/n and the four girls sat with their class in the school benches, planning on who's playing on the games such as Basketball, Football, Volleyball, and the School Marathon.

"Unnie," M/n called out to Jennie who's on her phone. "Yeah?" Jennie stopped what she's doing and turned her attention to M/n. "What's the prize of the overall champion?" M/n asked with raised brows while fidgeting with his fingers. "Glad you asked, you see, whichever section wins this competition, will have a 30 minutes headstart on lunch break. So it means if we win this year's championship, we'll have 30 minutes added to our lunch break for the whole year. And also a perfect score on our practical exams for P.E." Jennie explained, M/n let out a a quiet 'Wow' as his eyes were as big as saucers.

"Good morning everyone, sadly today is our last day of our Sports Festival. But, this day will also determine who will be this year's overall champion!" Coach Taeyang announced through the mic as cheers and applause filled the court. "Without any more excuses, let's start the games!" Coach Taeyang shouted and students cheered for their teams.

Players for the Basketball game started to head down and prepare for the game. All the boys except for M/n in their class stood up and headed to the court and prepared. M/n was shocked that he was the only one who didn't signed up for the game, the four girls only chuckled at him causing M/n to blush in embarrassment.

Coach Taeyang blew through his whistle and started the game immediately. The Yellow and Blue team competed first. The game was so tight and the scores were so close to each other. Baekhyun has the ball and passed it to Chanyeol, Chanyeol dribbled the ball and run to their court. One of the Yellow team blocked him and Chanyeol looked to see who's free, and he saw Jungkook without someone blocking him and immediately shouted his name. Jungkook got the ball and started to run up to shoot the ball. He aimed and threw the ball and it went right in to the ring. Everyone in Blue team stood up to cheer for their teammates, Jungkook looked through the crowds and spotted M/n cheering for him, they locked eyes and M/n gave him a thumbs up for the good work and started jumping again.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP.

Jungkook shook his head to concentrate and disregarded his alive heart. The game went on and the time was coming to an end. The timer had only 1 minute before the game ends and Yellow team is ahead for 2 points, the Blue team needs to catch up. The Yellow team had a plan on which they would just kill time by passing the ball and it certainly worked, because the Yellow team won against the Blue team. The rest of the Yellow team cheered for them while the Blue team had sour faces.

Green team and Yellow team competed against each other and Yellow team had won, making them the winner for the Basketball division. While the Green team won for the Volleyball division.

There were only two games left. Football and the School Marathon. Football started immediately to give more time for the Marathon. Green and Yellow team were the first to play and there were many good players in the Green team and they beat out Yellow team in no time. Jungkook asked M/n to give a shoulder massage to which M/n complied like a soldier making Jungkook laugh lightheartedly. "You think I'm gonna do great...?" Jungkook asked as his heart becomes really nervous about their game. "Y-Yes, I mean you're an a-ace and I-I'm sure you g-guys can beat t-them." M/n said as crimson evaded his cheeks, Jungkook's cheeks did the same as soon as he realized that M/n complimented him.