Chapter 30

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!! WE AT CHAPTER 30!!! EY!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK! IM VERY VERY GREATFUL FOR ALL OF YOU AND I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT IT TO BLOW UP LIKE THIS!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT DELICATE AND YOU BELONG WITH ME AND MY FUTURE WORKS!!! ALSO I JUST CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY LAST DECEMBER 12!! AND BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2021 TO YOU ALL! I HOPE WE CAN ALL HAVE A BETTER YEAR THAN WE DID LAST YEAR! STAY SAFE EVERYONE, COVID HAVENT GONE YET! SO PLEASE WEAR A MASK AND/OR STAY INSIDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! :) NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Delicate:

Then a loud thud of something falling rang though their house, M/n flinched at the sound, as he opened his eyes, he felt as if someone was too close to him. It took M/n a good five seconds to finally see that Taehyung was against him, hugging him. Whispering words repeatedly. "You're the girl from my dreams, You're the girl from my dreams." Taehyung was saying this repeatedly, and M/n can hear Taehyung sobbing and can feel the tears that was dripping from Taehyung's face to his uniform.

M/n was still in a state of shock as he only stood in his position, not moving, only hearing Taehyung say the same thing over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/n blinked, still trying to grasp on what was happening, Taehyung still whispering the same words again and again. It ringed on M/n ears as if he was in an empty huge room and Taehyung's voice was echoing through it.

You're the girl from my dreams.

W-What does that even mean?!?

M/n thought as he shifted his hands, lifting it up till Taehyung's back, he soothed the back of Taehyung to ease him up. "Uh... H-Hyung?" M/n muttered, reminding Taehyung that they have been in that position for so long, but Taehyung didn't care, he finally found the person that he was trying to find for years, the 'little girl' that kept appearing in his dreams, his first love.

Taehyung slowly parted from M/n. Wiped his tears from his cheeks, cheeks pink, and a little snot running slowly from his nose. M/n saw his cute puffy face and tried not to laugh to not make Taehyung uncomfortable but failed. M/n giggled at how cute Taehyung looked and Taehyung pouted at him. "Don't laugh at me." Taehyung laughed as he wiped his tears, voice a little higher than usual, in short, cute.

"D-Do you want some water?" M/n asked, even though he didn't understand what just happened, he knows some manners and asked if Taehyung wanted water anyway. "Sure" Taehyung muttered quietly as he wiped the very last of his tears. M/n went on his way to the kitchen. (which wasn't that far at all! lol. there was only a divider separating the kitchen and the hallway to the front door. ya know what i mean??)

M/n came back with a glass of water in his hands, he reached out and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung drank all the water. M/n stared intently as Taehyung's Adam's apple went down and up as he gulped, then down and up again, then down and up. M/n wasn't aware of how he was acting in front of Taehyung, his lips are starting to part, looking like a kid in front of a restaurant when  he can't go inside so he just stared at the window. M/n weren't even aware that Taehyung was done drinking already. Taehyung saw his face and a small smirk was formed in his lips, a dark, seductive smirk. "Enjoying?" Taehyung said in a low, husky voice. M/n then blinked and was brought back to  earth, he shifted his gaze to other objects surrounding them, a shade of pink hue spreads on his cheeks as he felt really embarrassed, he gulped as his heart pounded in his chest.