Chapter 13

The clouds ascended as the plane slowly descend from the sky, tall buildings coming into view as children look at the window.

Everyone flinched a little when an impact was felt throughout the plane as the wheels are now rolling in the airport ramp. The plane started to slow it's speed and coming into one of the gates of the airport and the plane slowly went to a stop.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have safely arrived in Seoul, we hope you enjoyed the in-flight entertainment here in Korean Airlines, and we all hope to see you all again." the flight attendant said in a happy tone. Everyone was getting their bags in their compartments and started to line up in the aisles. A lady in particular had an all black attire as if someone died, she got her small black luggage and started walking to the exits of the airport. Her black cap seemingly making her anonymous and just simply.. mysterious. She reached the taxi station when suddenly she heard a man shout.

"Sajangnim!" the man called out while cupping his face with his hands, the mysterious lady turned her head to a familiar smiling face contagious enough to make her smile also. The man ran up to her and she only watched as he got near her.

"Sajangnim, I thought you'll be arriving next week? How come I received a call from Director Park yesterday that you'll arrive today?" the man asked the lady, the lady only smiled unapologetically at him. "You know I love surprises, and I sure hope you got surprised." she muttered confidently, the man just chuckled lightly before guiding the lady to the car. "Oh- and didn't I tell you to just call me Hyeyoung?" she smirked while the man just laughed sheepishly, "Hehe about that, I haven't came to get used to it.." he said scratching the nape of his neck. "Oh what will do with you Peter Han?" Hyeyoung sang as she entered the car.

The car ride was silent and Hyeyoung was having an inner debate whether to call his ex-husband or not. 'I should call him, but what will I tell him? I should tell him that I want to meet with our kids. That's right!' Hyeyoung decided to call his ex-husband Taegyong. She dialed his phone number and the other line rang once, then twice, then thrice until the other line got picked up.

"Hello? Who's this?" the other line spoke. Hyeyoung smirked evilly at the voice of the other line, for she knows very well who that voice belongs to. "Miss me?" she spoke, there was a silence at the other end for a few seconds when it decided to answer. "W-Why are you here? Y-You're not supposed to be b-back here!" the other line stuttered out frantic and full of fear.

"I'm here to meet with Taehyung and Hera, tell them their mother wants to see them." she stated firmly. A loud chuckle was heard at the other line before it spoke again. "Do you really think I'd let you?! The two hated you and how do you even think you're gonne meet with them? Don't be so pathetic Hyeyoung." and with the the other line dropped the call, Hyeyoung slowly put her phone down and turned her head at the car window, watching as the sun hide and appear again from behind the buidings, she watched as they passed through a park and as trees filled her sad eyes.

meanwhile...

Taegyong sat on his seat while he rubbed his forehead with his fingers indicating he's stressed, even now with the election coming up, he needs to stay away from stress to be able to focus on the election.

"So, she really came back. Huh?" he mumbled to himself as he crossed his legs. A knock was heard at the door and he looked through his palms and he saw his assistant coming in. "G-Governor.." the assistant stuttered in fear, "she's back." he completed his sentence. "Who's back?" Taegyong asked which made the assistant more nervous. "Uh.. Um.." the assistant didn't come up with any words due to his nervousness. "JUST TELL ME ALREADY! GODDAMMIT!" He stood up in anger, the assistant flinched but gained his composure again.