Chapter 15

Monday came by quickly and everyone is in the classroom waiting for their teacher. This is the first day of their midterm exams and everyone just looks so tired either because they studied for the exams the whole night, or they stayed up the whole night.

Y/n put his head in between his folded arms in his table trying to sleep. "Ugh." the boy groaned in exhaustion. Taehyung turned his gaze to see the distressed Y/n, he let out a small smile at the sight of the younger boy. How cute. He thought to himself as the boy continued to groan.

flashback

Weeks before the midterms, Y/n had spent day and night to study, he wanted to be on the top of his class and to make his parents proud, so he spent his free times in the library and whenever teachers wouldn't come to their rooms, he would put out his book/s to study.

The night before the exams, he stayed up all night memorizing terms, equations, etc. he slept at around 2am in the morning. The dark circles and bags that had formed around under his eyes also didn't help in the morning.

flashback end

"Oh- Kookie hyung isn't here yet." Y/n mumbled to himslef, he turned to his right to ask Jimin. "Hyung, where's Jungkook hyung?" asked Y/n, Jimin just shrugged at him and continued to scan his notes. He'll miss some of our exams if he goes absent for today. Y/n thought concerned for his hyung

meanwhile...
Jungkook's P.O.V

I layed on my bed just staring at my apartment ceiling, my room a little dimmed because of the sunny weather outside but my curtains are still closed. I was too lazy to get up and just decided to call in sick. I didn't care even if today is the first day of midterms, I have to clear my mind!

I sat quickly, stressed. I slapped my hands on my bed as I let out a stressed groan. I know since I saw Y/n I've been really attracted to him(heck I even dreamed about us doing it ;)), I mean who wouldn't?! He's really kind, sweet, and so down to Earth and not to mention, super cute! I've always felt like I was only attracted to him, but lately, whenever he smiles at me, it seems like the whole world stops and my heart skips a beat and he always manages to make my heart flutter. But the thing is that, I'm straight! I always knew I was straight, like I've always liked girls, boobs, round butts, EVERYTHING ABOUT A GIRL!

That's it! I'll think about boobs and maybe Y/n will get out of my head!

Boobs, boobs, boobies, boobies, boobies, Y/- I mean boobies, BOOBIEEESSS!!

"Arrgghh" I shouted, throwing my fists in the air. I plopped back down to my bed releasing a long groan. I then sat back up and reached for my phone in my nightstand and accessed Siri. "What can I help you with, Jungkook?" she asked in robotic voice, I sat there quietly as I thought a question.

"Gay...?"

"Here's what if found on the web." Siri answered in matter of seconds. I looked at what she gave me and was shocked at the results.

Gay; adjective
The state of being happy, merry and joyful.

"Wah, so this is what gay means." my lips slowly upturned to a cheeky smile, playing a scenario in my head of me being in a state of happiness.

in Jungkook's head...

I was standing at the altar waiting for my groom to reach the altar, Y/n was walking holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands as he looked ahead, our eyes met and I can see the sparkle in his eyes. He reached the altar and we intertwined our arms, the priest started stating the things that needed to be said as Y/n and I only stared at each other's eyes.