Chapter 10

PREVIOUSLY ON DELICATE
It was then when Jennie unnie spat those words, words that would trigger me to tell them, for them to know me better, for them to know who I really am.

"What is one dark thing or secret about you that not all people can know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

Lips pursed, sweaty forehead, racing heart beat and shaking hands, I took a deep breath and calmly breathed it out, feeling a little bit better but I can't deny the fast pace of my heartbeat. I closed my eyes and slowly opened them, looking at the four girls in front of me, I opened my mouth to speak.

"Okay.." I started, saying the 'kay' part with a sigh, "W-Well it all started way back, e-even before I was born." I told them, they nodded their heads gesturing for me to continue. "When my parents g-got married, my mom really wanted to have a g-girl as a first child, and so she got h-happy when she knew she was p-pregnant with a baby, b-but when they knew the baby was a boy, my m-mom got a little sad but r-really happy at the same t-time for she'll h-have her first ever baby. W-When she gave birth to my brother, she was the happiest she c-could ever be. A-After six years, my mom wanted t-to have another baby, hoping it would be a g-girl this time, but she had an i-idea. She t-talked to my dad and told him her idea wherein, i-if it's a girl, then all is well, but if it's a b-boy, they have to r-raise it l-like a girl. And so they tried again, and t-turns out the baby was a boy and it happens to be... m-me." I explained to them, looking very shy and them processing everything I said, once everything was synced in their minds, they gave me a confused, shocked, puzzled looks on their faces.

"So..." Jisoo unnie muttered with a puzzled look, telling me to continue. "So.. I-I'm basically g-gay, I like b-boys.." I told them awkwardly, blushing and I looked down on the floor embarrassed.

What to do! What are they gonna think of me now and would they still want to be friends with me?!

I thought about what would be their reactions but at the same time I feel really relieved that I finally told them who I really am. Still looking down, embarrassed, I felt bodies against mine, arms on my shoulders and a hand held my chin and pulled my face up, once I looked up, I saw their faces with happiness, understanding, caring, and sincerity, we were basically group hugging and I smiled at them knowing that they don't hate me or angry at me. "Thank you for sharing your story and trusting us enough to tell who you really are, and we accept you, we still look at you the same way, nothing's gonna change, you're still our friend." Rosè unnie muttered in our hug. We stayed like that for a minute or two then we broke the hug. "I guess we all have something in common then..." Jennie unnie said suggestively before looking at the other three girls. "BOOOYYYSSS!!!" they squealed excitedly, their hands everywhere. I laughed and blushed at their actions. "Well it's a good thing that you like to wear boys clothes..?" Lisa unnie stated-asked me. "W-Well, when I got a little b-bit older my parents eventually t-told me what I really am but they didn't h-hinder me on doing the things that I used to on d-doing, and they introduced me to b-boy stuffs and I k-kind of liked boys c-clothes..?" I answered back, them nodding in understanding.

The rest of the night went on of us having a lot of fun, eating, and learning a lot about each other, until it was time to go home. Jennie unnie was kind enough to let their driver to drop us in our homes, I got home literally before midnight and mom just laughed it of and sent me off to bed. I must say though it was one of the best nights in my life.

time skip to the next day

When I entered the room I immediately noticed that the four girls are not on their seats and I looked around the room and found them on the back part of the room, they've surrounded.... Yoongi hyung!! I put my things on my desk and sprinted to his desk. He looked so shocked with the three scary girls infront of him, Jisoo unnie was standing behind Yoongi hyung and her hands on his shoulders. "Yah Yoongi-shi you better take care of our unnie or else you'll be the first one to taste this fist of fury! You understand!" Jennie unnie shouted at him putting out her fist as a threat, Yoongi hyung immediately nodded his head. "It's a good thing we found you guys cute together so be nice to her." Lisa unnie added while Yoongi hyung's cheeks dusted a light pink shade. We went back to our seats and I asked Jisoo unnie what happened and she told me they're just concerned for her and he must take care of her like his life depended on it, I chuckled lightly as I took my seat.