Halloween Bonus

Uwaa!! Welcome to this Halloween Bonus/Special chapter!! I basically made this to make up to you guys. I have been m.i.a for the past few weeks because i had just been lazy sksjddks. But yeah... please enjoy this chapter. And i know it's super late to post for a halloween bonus but I'm the who's writing so you guys don't really have a say to skdjdsks just kidding!! Love you guys!!

But notice!!
This chapter does not have anything to do with the plot of the story! So it's kinda like a oneshot or sumn. I REPEAT! THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT OF THE STORY!
Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/n's P.O.V

Today's the day! My first halloween with my boyfriend Taehyung!! It's only been a few months since we started dating and I'm so happy that I get to spend one of my favorite holidays of the year! We'd celebrate it with our friends at a carnival and I'm sure we'll have a great time!

Taehyung and I decided to dress up as Woody and Buzz Light-year from Toy Story, he's dressing up as Buzz and I'll be Woody! We decided to dress up as them because we discovered that it's both our all time favorite movies! It became part of our childhood and we grew with them. So doing this also kinda have a sentimental value for the both of us.

I walked out of our house and saw some kids chasing one another in cute costumes. A girl was dressed up a fairy while the other boy is dressed up a dinosaur and the other boy is dressed as a bee. I can't help but smile in awe at their cuteness. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Taehyung's phone.

"Sorry, the number you have dialed is not available, please leave a message after the beat." the robotic female voice spoke, I looked at my phone wierldy thinking why he isn't picking up.

Weird. He told me to call him when I leave the house.

I just disregarded it and continued walking to the nearest bus station.

Maybe he's still taking a bath. Yeah... That's it! Maybe he'll call me back after a few minutes.

I continued walking until I reached the bus stop and patiently waited for the bus. I kept looking on my phone if ever my Taetae would call me back. The bus came and there was no call, I sulkingly dragged my feet to the bus and tapped my card. I took an empty seat beside the window and watched as the bus moved along the road.

RING! RING! RING!

A smile automatically crept up my lips and excitedly pulled out my phone from my pocket and didn't even bother to look at the caller id, I just answered the call instantly.

"Taetae hyung~! I thought you're not gonna call ba-", "M/n-ah, it's your Jennie unnie." M/n was stopped by Jennie's voice, his smile quickly dropped and his shoulders dropped again. "O-Oh! U-Unnie, why?" M/n asked covering for his embarrassment it was a good thing they were talking through the phone because M/n doesn't want Jennie to see the red hue on his cheeks right now.

"I was just wondering where are you now? Everyone's here already except you and Taehyung..." Jennie unnie spoke through the phone, I was only about to ask if Taehyung's already there, but I guess it was already answered even before it got asked. I released a deep sigh and felt my arms go weak. "Oh... Well, I'm on my way already." I said softly and she bid me goodbye before hanging up.

The bus stopped on the my designated station and I walked up to the exit and tapped my card and got off the bus. I can immediately see the huge rides such as the Ferris wheel, the loops on the roller coaster, and more!