Chapter 16

Hello beautiful people of the Earth!! How you doin today? Good? Okay! So here's another chapter and I hope you enjoy it! And play music at the signal, and just like last time, just play the music over and over until the stop sign appears. If you don't like, it's okay, I'm not forcing you hihi just sayin for a better experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekend finally came and that means, no more exams and stress! Y/n and his friends decided to spend the weekend hanging out in the mall. They decided to just meet inside the mall for convenience.

Taehyung was the first one to come, he came out from his black Mercedes Benz car and headed inside the mall. People passing by are taking second looks as he walked passed them, Taehyung didn't care though, he was already used to all the stares people are giving him. Girls admiring him, boys envy him, but none of those matter to him.

He leaned on a wall beside a clothing store, he was wearing a white shirt tucked in black pants and denim jacket to fight the cold, he was also wearing a yellow tinted glasses that awesomely  hung on his pointed nose.

just without the mask.

He put out his phone to check on their chatroom for updates.

Yah! Kim Jennie, Roseanne Park, Lalisa Manoban! Where are you?!
Kim Jisoo

I'm on my way.
Kim Jennie

Me too!
Rosè Park

I'm on my way too!
Lisa Manoban

I doubt that. Lisa
Kim Jisoo

Why? Are the four of you going together?
Softie

Yes. So it won't take much time waiting for each other.
Kim Jisoo

Hey! It's true I'm on my way!
Lisa Manoban

Oh so that explains the towel wrapped around your head. 😏
Kim Jisoo

Hey! Wha- How did you know?!
Lisa Manoban

See!
Kim Jisoo

Taehyung couldn't help but crack a little smile at the funny conversation. He waited for a bit more when suddenly a girl came up to him.

"Hey, u-uhm.. Can I have your number? Y-You're really my type. Maybe we can go for a coffee sometime." the girl said shyly, he didn't notice was that Y/n was in the corner watching the scene.

Y/n just came and immediately saw Taehyung to approach him but suddenly stopped and hid when a girl walked up to Taehyung. He watched with a slight feeling of hurt in his chest.

What's this?! What am I feeling right now?!

He clutched his chest to ease it, he then turned around completely leaned on the wall to confront himself.