Chapter 28

JUST PLAY THE MUSIC ALL THROUGH THE CHAPTER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY:

A week has passed since that unfortunate (well fortunate for my readers) event that had happened to M/n and Taehyung. Today is the first day of the whole week of GENIE High Festival! People have been crowding at GENIE High, students from different schools, outsiders, parents of the students, student's friends, etc. So far, everything is going according to plan. M/n's class is prepared for everything, in fact they have already started serving people.

"Ugh. I still don't know why we have to wear this stupid uniforms." Baekhyun muttered as he stood in corner of the counter, just got back from one table. "I kinda like it tho." Jimin answered, shrugging at Baekhyun. "Makes my ass pop out." Jimin added, Baekhyun stared at Jimin with a discomforted look. Jimin only did what was appropriate at the situation. He winked at Baekhyun and flipped his skirt up to show his shorts inside his skirt, then blew a kiss at Baekhyun. Baekhyun's face contorted into a disguted look.

"C'mon! why are the others get to wear normal clothes?!" Baekhyun once again complained, gesturing to their other male classmates who we're working at the register and in the counter. Baekhyun just groaned in defeat as he went ahead to aid a customer.

flashback... (a few days before the festival)

"Okay here are your uniforms!" Namjoon gave uniforms to each and every student in their class except to a few. M/n, Bakehyun, Jimin, Jackson, and Yoongi. Tzuyu, Jihyo, Seulgi, Joy, and Jeongyeon for the girls.

"For the 10 of you, I'll give your uniforms on the day of the festival itself." Namjoon said to the 10 students. M/n already had a hunch as he was the one who suggested the theme of their cafe.

the day of the festival...

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun, and Yoongi screamed as they saw their uniforms, Jackson laughed hard as he said, "Ooooohhhh yeah! let's get this baby!" and immediately ran to wear the uniform.

M/n and Jimin were the only quiet ones as they complied.

You might be wondering what their uniforms are, right? Well, it's a maid uniform with really short skirts that just goes a little higher in the mid thigh. While the girls have suits.

boys

girls

girls