Chapter Eighteen: Wicked Game

Told you it was coming soon, I'm trying to make up for all the months I couldn't update.

☂︎︎

The tires screech loudly as the car comes to a stop. The siblings all run inside "Come on! Let 's go!" Five exclaims

"I don't think she's breathing" Luther replies, voice shaking "If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die"

They are quick to place Allison in Grace's hands "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx" she explains, checking her injury "One of you will need to give blood"

"I will!" All volunteer at the same time.

"I'm doing it" Luther states, getting ready to push off his huge coat "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy" Pogo interrupts "Your blood is more compatible with mine"

Klaus steps closer to them and pulls out his arm, tapping his skin "Hey, don't sweat it. I- I got this, big guy, I love needles"

"Master Klaus" Pogo interrupts again "Your blood is... How shall I say this? Too polluted"

"Move" Diego says "I'll do it" Grace pulls out the syringe and as soon as Diego sees it he falls to the ground unconscious "Stick him" Pogo orders.

☂︎︎

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya" Diego paces around the living room, Five limps inside and Klaus looks at them from the couch "We need to go after her"

"Vanya is not important" Five argues with a hiss.

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five" Diego replies "I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us" Five pauses "Harold Jenkins is our first priority"

"I agree. Let's go"

"You guys count me out" Klaus says making his siblings stop "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever It's just... I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."

"You're coming" Diego retorts "No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's... I mean, it's pretty much useless, I'd just be holding you guys back" Klaus continues.

"Klaus, get up" Five orders "You can't make me"

Diego throws a knife towards Klaus and he sighs "Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt" he stands up.

"Great, let me just get Y/N" Diego says but Five stops him "I'll go, I promise it won't be long" he doesn't wait for a reply, he's quick on his feet as he looks for her, finally finding her in the attic, alone, covering herself with her body.

She feels the dried tears on her cheeks, but she's not sad anymore, she's angry. Her fists clenched tightly at her sides as her breathing gets heavier and harder, angry tears accumulate in her eyes once more and she throws the device across the room. She feels the familiar warmth running through her veins and she knows she's literally about to explode.

She turns around just as the door slams open, Five stands there, looking at her in confusion until his eyes land on her hand.

"You knew?" her voice drips of anger and venom, Five's heart clenches but he keeps his cool "I can explain" he says.

"Then do it!" she screams, angry tears falling down her face "You knew, all this time that I was someone! That I had a family, a life! And you said nothing?"

Five stays silent, debating what to say. She scoffs and turns fully around to meet his eyes, he reaches for her but she pulls away "Do not touch me" her voice sounded so menacing he stopped.