Chapter Sixteen: Human

I'm really sorry for the huge delay (again lol) I swear I'm trying my best, school has been taking most of my time and helping my grandma with a seasonal store she has so my life's been pretty busy. But it's finally here! I'm always happy to see you guys are enjoying this a lot so that fuels me to keep writing. Have in mind I'll continue my efforts to finish this! So it won't be canceled.

Anyway, you must that this will probably finish with the last episode of Season Two and will be continued until the next season is out. But while that happens, enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading.

☂︎︎

Five is quick to finish the rest of the coffee with rapid gulps, everyone stares at him waiting for an answer to their same question.

Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?

When the carton cup is empty Five throws it across the room "I don't know... yet" he finally replies after what felt like hours for the others in the room "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse, so we have to find him and we have to do it now"

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asks, unsure of all the new information they are receiving "I don't know" Five admits.

Y/N frowns "Wait so you just know his name?" Five rolls his eyes "You of all people should know that that's enough"

"Yeah, but there's probably dozens of Jenkinses" she argues, crossing her arms over her chest "Well, we just better start looking, then" his tone is defiant and she rolls her eyes with a huff.

"I'm sorry, am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison speaks, catching everyone's attention "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Five groans in discomfort, hoping that went unnoticed by everyone else.

"Harold Jenkins" Five answers with a glare "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys" Klaus says, going to the nearest sofa slowly sitting down "Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk" Diego replies looking at Klaus and then looking back at Five.

"Yeah, them, well they were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth"

"The temps what?" Allison asks, not believing anything he was saying "My former employee"

"They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen... happens" the girl explains, hoping she helps their small brains.

"They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days, so I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics 'Protect Harold Jenkins', so he must be responsible for the apocalypse"

There's a brief silence across the room and at the same time, everyone starts asking questions, bickering about their own corners. Five glares at Y/N's back as she approaches Diego, feeling slightly jealous of the attention he gets from the girl.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison says exasperated, Five clutches his side and inspects it before speaking "You know what else is insane? I look like a 19-year-old boy"

The girl scoffs standing beside Diego "Yeah, you tell me" she mutters under her breath and Diego gives her a side glance.

"Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat" Five points at his two siblings, tone harsh and determined "Everything about us is insane, it always has been" Everyone looks at each other "He's got a point there" Klaus says from his place in the sofa, his voice tired and deeper than usual.

A Grasp of the Ordinary (Five x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें