Chapter Two: Bumps On The Road

"Would you like the usual Y/N?" Agnes kindly asked her with a tender smile, she smiles back and nods taking her headphones off.

"What's got you in such a rush?" She asked as she poured coffee inside the cup.

"I bought new records and I'm dying to listen to them" you sat on a stool as you watched her put your favorite doughnut inside a brown paper bag.

"Here you go" Agnes says, she quickly places her hand inside her pocket to take the money out but Agnes interrupts "Its on the house"

She smiles brightly thanking her three times, Agnes laughs and tells her to go listen to her music. She agreed and rushes out.

She runs, smiling brightly as the cold air enter her lungs, A Kind of Magic playing loudly through her earphones.

Singing quietly as she runs, she closes her eyes and when she turns the street she crashes painfully into someone. Falling on top of her Walkman she gasps noticing it was broken.

"Shit, watch where you are going" a boy answered, she decides not to worry about her Walkman yet and quickly looks towards the voice, a small and thin boy that looked around her age was sitting next to her, his knee was bleeding and he was covered in hot coffee. He dangerously looks at her.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" she quickly scrambles to her feet and helps the boy up.

"You should be" he says "You spilled coffee all over my uniform"

With the only napkin she had she tries to dry him off "I'll do it myself" he scoffs and snatches the napkin away, she awkwardly looks around trying to think of what to do.

Five was tired of everyone's shit, he was annoyed because his father won't let him time travel, saying he wasn't ready. He ran out to try but instead crashed into this stranger. She had basically ruined his plans and on top of that, she spilled coffee all over his uniform.

Her voice interrupted his mental curses towards her and he looked at back at her "What?" He snaps.

"I said, do you want to go to my house? I live close by, I could wash your shirt" she offers.

Five hesitated and looks at her suspiciously, she just stares back at him with an awkward smile on her lips.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to" she adds, placing her hands inside her denim jacket.

"Fine" he agreed and follows her the rest of the way towards her house.

When they arrived Five noticed that his house was literally five houses away but said nothing, she seemed to be unaware of who he was and he preferred it to be that way.

"Wait a second" she says and looks at her expectantly "I don't even know your name, how do I know you are not a killer or something"

"Are you serious?" He asked, she eyes him up and down and nods. "I already know where you live, even if you leave me out I could come any day and kill you" he adds with a grin.

She groans at her stupidity "You are right" she then turns around and opens the door making room for him to get inside.

"Nobody's home" She explains "My room is upstairs, you can go, I'm going to get the first aid kit for your knee"

She quickly disappeared and he looks down, his knee was bleeding pretty badly. He looks towards the stairs and walks up.

The second floor had three bedrooms, he opened the first, it was huge, with a king size bed in the middle, he guessed that was your parent's room and closed the door.