Chapter Thirteen: 100 Times A Therapist Was Needed

Here are the 3 main playlists I use to write this fic, if you want you can check them out, maybe it'll make the reading experience better!:

Five's tape (mainly love songs): shorturl.at/grIR1

Reader's go to playlist: shorturl.at/awyB9

Five's character playlist: shorturl.at/sMNR8

I also made the other 6 siblings playlist, I'll leave them here in case you are interested:

Luther: shorturl.at/uC367

Diego: shorturl.at/dhsA4

Allison: shorturl.at/hmyK1

Klaus: shorturl.at/kEIQ1

Ben: shorturl.at/djpKL

Vanya: shorturl.at/ezCSU

☂︎︎

Five waits for Lance to step inside his car, and as soon as he's in, he jumps to the passenger seat. Lance jumps when he sees him, but Five already has a knife pressed against his throat in warning, he glares at him.

"One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab" Five hisses menacingly, Lance is trembling, scared as he looks at Five trying not to move.

"I... I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients" he replies "I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market" he's quick to spill the truth and Five is not surprised by that, he's encountered plenty of guys like him, easy to break "Including eyeballs?" he asks.

"Yeah, they're my biggest seller" Five sighs and glares harder at Lance "I mean, they sell like hotcakes. I- I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers"

"So, the serial number I told you..." Five keeps the knife pressed against Lance's throat a fierce look in his eyes.

"Uh, could've already been bought. Yes, off- off the books" Five sighs in anger, tilting his head slightly "I needed that list, Lance. Names and numbers, and I need it now!" he presses the knife harder, not enough to cut him but enough to make Lance quiver and tremble even more, Five's eyes are raging, his breathing is shallow.

"I don't have it. I mean, not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab" Five looks intently at him, not even blinking "Well, you start the car, then. 'Cause we're going on a field trip" he slowly moves himself away, the knife lingering closer to Lance's neck for a few seconds just for measure.

"Okay" Lance is almost breathless as he speaks "Now" Five demands, with trembling hands Lance buckles his seat belt and starts the car. Five stares daggers at him for most of the ride to the lab.

☂︎︎

Y/N has been awake for hours. Replaying the events from last night over and over in her head.

Maybe more for some of us.

Allison's words swimming around over and over. There was something behind the way Allison said it, like she suspected or knew something. She sighs, she feels troubled and confused, and for the first time in years she feels lost. Allison seemed to know stuff, but there was also doubt in her, Y/N could feel it so she didn't pressure Allison to say anything.

Well, if she wanted to get answers she might as well start her day. She sits up and stretches, a content groan slipping past her lips and with a final sigh she stands up to get dressed. She's buttoning her dress shirt when she hears footsteps behind her but she knows who it is.

"Hope you don't mind I slept in your room" she glances behind her, Diego stands there, playing absentmindedly with one of his knives "And also used your old pajamas, sleeping in a suit is a pain in the ass"