Chapter Twelve: Tranquilizers Are No Fun

Thank you so much for you kind comments! I seriously love reading them so so much.

I was wondering if you'd like me to share with you the playlist that's supposed to be Five's tape and the playlist that the reader listens to throughout the story? Please let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading.

☂︎︎

Five places you gently on his bed, he hears a knock and rolls his eyes "I told you I don't need help" he's glad he locked the door after coming in. The knocking stops and Five guesses Allison gave up and walked away.

Allison groans in frustration but acts quickly, she gets in position and kicks the door down.

"Shit!" Five exclaims and looks at the doorway "Listen, you probably don't need my help, and last time I checked you don't speak for Y/N, she's clearly in trouble so I'm gonna help her, not you"

"But she's uncouns-"

"Is everyone alright?" Luther rushes inside the room startled by the loud noise, he looks at the door and then at Allison. Five stares at his siblings in frustration, and groans, he's still reluctant, but time's running out.

"Five, she's my friend too" Allison places a hand on his shoulder and surprisingly he doesn't flinch away. Five looks at you, worry and doubt framing his face when he sees her bullet wound and her soaked shirt, he nods, almost unnoticeable.

"Luther go get Pogo and mom" Luther stumbles out running "You go get what we need, I guess you're familiar with this type of wound"

Five doesn't second guess, he quickly jumps and grabs anything he needs to attend her wound. He's back in his room in seconds, Pogo and Grace are already there.

"We have to be quick or she's going to wake up" he says, passing Pogo and Grace the first aid kit.

"What's wrong with that?" Luther asks, Five rolls his eyes "She's a trained assassin"

Allison rips open the dress shirt and Luther looks away "What? Never seen a naked lady before?" Five teases.

"She's a kid" Luther answers.

"You know she's older than she looks"

"Quiet boys" they obey, Five's moving his feet impatiently, waiting for them to finish, the night breeze coming in from the open window. He looks over Pogo's shoulder, he was finishing stitching the wound when she stirs.

She opens her eyes and in a flash kicks Pogo away, she looks at the window and stands, running towards it. Five jumps, trying to block her escape. She jabs her elbow into his face and he groans in pain, she jumps out and slides down the metal stairs. Five looks out the window and screams her name but she doesn't stop. He knows he should just let her go, but decides against it, after all she was now a threat to him and his siblings (or at least that's what he made himself believe).

"Shit" he says "I'll go get her" he doesn't leave space for protests because he quickly jumps out and runs the same way.

She's gasping, the cold night air invading her lungs almost making it hard to breathe, she has no idea where she's going, but she knows she had to get out of that house.

She stops in an empty alley, trying to clear her head from all the fuzzy emotions clouding her mind, everything felt... familiar somehow. She closes her eyes trying to catch her breath, painful memories going around in her head. She feels the needles again piercing her skin, the electric shocks running through her body, the ringing in her ears caused by her own screams or some punches.

A shiver runs through her body and she looks down noticing her shirt unbuttoned, she quickly buttons it up, ignoring the bruises and scars in her stomach and chest. When she's in the last buttons she stares at the newly gun wound. She sighs.