Chapter Nine: No Time For Goodbyes

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well, so yeah, after this chapter I'll follow the events from Season One, and probably Season Two though omg not sure if I should write that in this or just write another book for S2, what do you think?
Enjoy the chapter! Thanks for reading.

☂︎︎

"Remember Y/N, your brother, your dad and I will be out most of the day running some errands, be careful and don't forget to take your meds, I left them in the kitchen counter"

Her body was buzzing with excitement as she showered. Her mom was saying stuff to her from her bathroom's door but she paid no attention, it was something she did everyday so she felt there was no need for a reminder.

"Are you even listening to me?" She questions in an angry tone but nothing could put her down, not today.

"I did" she answers and her mom seems satisfied because she hears the door close and then silence. She steps out of the shower to get dressed, waiting to hear the car driving away. Once she does, she quickly run towards the secret spot in her room where she had the presents hidden.

She places them neatly inside her backpack, mentally reminding herself which one was for whom. Once she was satisfied she went down to have some breakfast; forgetting the backpack upstairs.

She enters the kitchen and immediately find the glass of water and her meds, deciding to have them after she eats, she prepares some coffee and French toast. When she finished she placed the dishes in the sink and washes them.

She checks the clock beside her and gasps, it was getting late for the time they agreed. So she ran upstairs and grabbed her backpack and runs out of your house, the glass of water with her meds forgotten in the counter.

She climbs swiftly and silently towards Five's room, when she was face to face with the window she could hear hushed voices inside, before she could knock Five opened it quickly.

"There's now cameras in my room, hold on" you had no time to react when his hands grabbed hers, her stomach tightened and she closed her eyes at the foreign feeling. She felt the floor beneath her feet again and opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" She says looking around the dusty and empty room "Just our hideout, we come here when we want some alone time"

One by one the others walked inside the room. She greets them with a smile "I brought drinks" Klaus wiggles the bottles and she laughs.

"Where's Vanya?" She ask looking at them, everyone avoids her gaze and she crosses her arms over her chest "Go get her" she says sternly, nobody moves "I will not say this a third time, so... Go. Get. Here" awkwardness hangs in the air and Ben rushes out to get her. He gets back quickly and she can see Vanya's excitement for being included so she hugs her.

"I brought present for everyone" that's seems to erase the awkwardness and everyone is eager for them. She sits down in the floor and they do the same. Allison quickly goes to their record player that's in the corner and plays some music. Soft music fills the room and she sits in the circle between Luther and Diego.

She pulls a small box with a pink ribbon and hand it to Allison, then the yellow which was for Luther, red for Diego, green for Klaus, purple for Vanya and orange for Ben; while they are distracted with their presents she turns to Five with a slight smirk, her heart hammering hard in her chest.

"I saved the best for the last" she says and hears Klaus complain in the background, she laughs and hands Five his presents.

"Why does he gets more than one?" Klaus protests "Shut up" Five says. He unwraps the smallest first, the golden chain in his hand glows slightly with the light in the room. He examines it and opens it, there's a small click. Inside the locker there's a small picture of the two, Five looks serious as always while she smiles widely, her arm wrapped loosely around him.